NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

Can you make a mod VBIOS for me too, please?

GK104.rom

VjcKR5C.png

I have tried to mod my on INF and disable driver signature verification to install it.  It installed fine, but none of my programs will detect it still (Photoshop CC 2015, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Rainbow 6 Seige, etc).  I'm hoping a modded VBIOS will fix this?

Thank you! :)

Edited by TechPanda

Hi guys I'm new here in the forum:angel::baby: hope that one can me help.
am a passionate overclocker and wanted to get my gtx 670mx overvoltes.

That is my first time. perhaps can one tell me what I need there for programs and vbios ?

and instructions please.

me gtx 670mx worked in a clevo 170em

sorry for me english guys :(

hey bloetschkopf thanks for the fast answer  :) thats exactly what i was looking for :)

have one more question for you i think you know your way as well.

i have at home a gtx 780m but is not running:poke: because it is from a clevo p170sm and i have clevo p170em.

i think i neede a bios update or ?

• Bios Modder
6 hours ago, mashmacko87 said:

I have been looking everywere for a alienware 17 780m modded vbios for voltage control can anyone make one or have a copy they could share thanks.

On this link:  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/22-nvidia-kepler-gpus-modified-vbios-file-pack/

you can find unlocked vbios for your card. File name:  Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02.zip

from svl7.

hi, dunno why but on my m17xr4 and 880m with svl7 vbios mod oc i got throttle. when monitoring gpu-z sensor, i saw gpu core was throttling as hell, going from 40% to 99% and if i do a 3dmark vantage test it will quit with error after 30 seconds. all is fine with original bios of the card, but is there a way to be able to install vga drivers without mod inf? i read of a dude able to use 3d and install normal driver on a m17x 3d and 880m .

here is my original bios.

gpu-z_880moriginale.gif

GK104_880m_8gb_dell.rom

hi there. so i recently oc my gpu for the first time. i use an clevo p150m with a gtx680m. i updated my bios to the prema bios. for overclocking of my gtx680m i use nvidia inspector. highest i can go is +135Mhz. but i think that more would be possible.

i've heard that with some kind of new bios i could oc even more? i would have to ask you for the basics, though. i am pretty new in this oc-thing. could anyone help me with my issue? i see people uploading pictures and some other person then just simply "makes" a new bios for them? :D is that how it works? what information would you need from me and would you please tell me how to install that new bios? same as the regular bios via DOS?

well, you can tell i am kind of a noob. usually i would just buy a new card or notebook but after i have seen how amazing overclocking works, how much power you can get without spending money, i want to overclock until maximum. ;-)

thanks

where do i get that tecpowerup tool? well i guess somewhere on this site... i'll check... ;-)

9 minutes ago, fluchzeuch said:

hi there. so i recently oc my gpu for the first time. i use an clevo p150m with a gtx680m. i updated my bios to the prema bios. for overclocking of my gtx680m i use nvidia inspector. highest i can go is +135Mhz. but i think that more would be possible.

i've heard that with some kind of new bios i could oc even more? i would have to ask you for the basics, though. i am pretty new in this oc-thing. could anyone help me with my issue? i see people uploading pictures and some other person then just simply "makes" a new bios for them? :D is that how it works? what information would you need from me and would you please tell me how to install that new bios? same as the regular bios via DOS?

well, you can tell i am kind of a noob. usually i would just buy a new card or notebook but after i have seen how amazing overclocking works, how much power you can get without spending money, i want to overclock until maximum. ;-)

thanks

where do i get that tecpowerup tool? well i guess somewhere on this site... i'll check... ;-)

google for gpu-z  and ull get on that techpower up site  for the download.

11 hours ago, LordHaze said:

hey bloetschkopf thanks for the fast answer  :) thats exactly what i was looking for :)

have one more question for you i think you know your way as well.

i have at home a gtx 780m but is not running:poke: because it is from a clevo p170sm and i have clevo p170em.

i think i neede a bios update or ?

I don`t know this,but maybe You find a Answer here

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks anyway bloetschkopf :) 

Hello Prema Thanks for the link :) . Unfortunately, I did because I do not need information about a BIOS which found for the operation of a GTX 780m . Maybe I did not understand it because of my poor english :( . Can you tell me please because maybe help ?Can you advise me perhaps ? Or maybe you have a link with a BIOS . so I can use a P170EM GTX 780m in Clevo ? Sorry for my bad English.

• Bios Modder
13 hours ago, Peter4010 said:

I am searching for a Vbios for my GTX880m (Clevo) . I did´t find the link ?

Look at the first post of this thread:

Nvidia 800m series:

Nvidia GTX 880m (8GB version only):

• 'OC edition' -> unlocked overclocking limits, voltage adjustable, power target adjustable, optimized performance at higher clocks
    Can be used for all current 880m (Clevo, MSI and Dell).
Edited by Klem