NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

thank you for this vbios now i've successfully been able to undervolt my gtx 880m -25mv 993mhz. i've mentioned earlier that it gave me crashes..but the crashes were independent from voltage and i've tested these settings in firestrike and theyre rock solid.

thank you for this bios once again.

Did you remove the MSI GTX670MX 3Gb vbios? if I remember well, it was listed, but it's replaced with the Clevo one. Is it compatible? Thanks

you can try this for sure works ....

http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/index.php?architecture=NVIDIA&manufacturer=MSI&model=GTX+670M&interface=&memType=GDDR5&memSize=3072

After updating the vbios of gtx 880m. The computer cannot recognize the display card as a gtx 880m. I am sure that i downloaded the right file and do all the steps correctly.

I am using MSi GT70 2 pe 890US laptop with a gtx 880m display card.

Could anyone tell me y this would happen?? or r there any similar cases??

After updating the vbios of gtx 880m. The computer cannot recognize the display card as a gtx 880m. I am sure that i downloaded the right file and do all the steps correctly.

@Genetics had a similar issue using Alien 18 and MSI. Flashed on MSI the 880m and would not work in the Alien 18. Not sure if related figured it important to mention

• Bios Modder

Just flash back your original vbios for MSI laptop: Video Bios Collection | techPowerUp

Hello Everyone!

some question:

I have Clevo GTX 880m 8gb (rev 2.4; bios: 80.04.f8.02.04(p2053-0002)) vga card and new P370SM-a laptop.

Why I can do not flash vbios (for Nvidia GTX 880m - 'OC edition' - rev00.zip) this card on my laptop? At DOS, in NVflash(5.136v), system freeze after command ,,nvflash -6 xxx.rom,, Only display information about press ,,Y,,button but the keyboard does not work and system freeze at this screen :-(

Any sugestion about flashing vbion on P370SM-A? Maybe I am missed something?

PS Clevo has got Prema Mod Bios- v1

Please Good People, help me :-)

Hi is it possible to look over this dell gtx 770m and do your best?

Thx verry much in advance.

This is already unlocked. See the Nvidia 770m - 80.06.51.00.0F 'OC edition' - rev02.zip

Here: http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/1847-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks.html#post23432

It is the same board even though it doesn't say Dell in the zip file name.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thx. Flashed and worked...

- - - Updated - - -

This is already unlocked. See the Nvidia 770m - 80.06.51.00.0F 'OC edition' - rev02.zip

Here: http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/1847-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks.html#post23432

It is the same board even though it doesn't say Dell in the zip file name.

Thx. Flashed and worked...

• Thumbs Up 1

Does the GTX 765m vbios correct the sudden change to performance level P8 when reached certain temp (aprox. 85 C)?

Use Nvidia Inspector + modded vbios to make the card throttle BUT 85° is already toasty.. be wareful !

What laptop do you use ?

I use an Alienware 14, with the processor already overclocked, I'm looking to get just a little more fps in Battlefield 4 since it runs @50fps in ultra settings, I expected to get at least as close as 60fps as possible.

• Brian featured this topic