Clevo P775TM1-G old MXM3.0B Support !

zex4

Hey everyone

After notebookreview was gone (RIP) I believe that I am in the right hands here..

I have one gaming clevo P775TM1-G with original i7-8700 and gtx 1060 (Latest Unlocked stock bios) more then two years now...
only what i changed was the display to 1080p 60hz non Gsynch time ago for better color representation....
but unfortunately the graphics card is dying now...could not find any cheap for now but i have almost new clevo non Gsynch gtx 970m MXM3.0B 6gb on my hands....
would use the 970M for now as lightweight gamer and creator....The card itself  fitted well but of course the heatsink not....luckily i found a cheap (35€) Clevo P775DM heatsink in good condition that fitted perfectly....

The clevo started into bios and the 970M was detected like the 1060 so i tought everything was fine until i getting blackscreen after bios :(
i can hear that he boots to login screen...i can hear my custom startup sound...but that was all..of course i unistalled the drivers from 1060

before and the panel i have is also non gsynch so i tought it should work otherwise i need a different bios or vbios i think :(

would be glad if someone can help me out of this :)

Best regards

Edited by zex4

• Bios Modder
59 minutes ago, zex4 said:

Hey everyone

After notebookreview was gone (RIP) I believe that I am in the right hands here..

I have one gaming clevo P775TM1-G with original i7-8700 and gtx 1060 (Latest Unlocked stock bios) more then two years now...
only what i changed was the display to 1080p 60hz non Gsynch time ago for better color representation....
but unfortunately the graphics card is dying now...could not find any cheap for now but i have almost new clevo non Gsynch gtx 970m MXM3.0B 6gb on my hands....
would use the 970M for now as lightweight gamer and creator....The card itself  fitted well but of course the heatsink not....luckily i found a cheap (35€) Clevo P775DM heatsink in good condition that fitted perfectly....

The clevo started into bios and the 970M was detected like the 1060 so i tought everything was fine until i getting blackscreen after bios :(
i can hear that he boots to login screen...i can hear my custom startup sound...but that was all..of course i unistalled the drivers from 1060

before and the panel i have is also non gsynch so i tought it should work otherwise i need a different bios or vbios i think :(

would be glad if someone can help me out of this :)

Best regards

Hi!

Try go in bios setup menu, and set to "Default Settings", then try to connect external display or TV via HDMI, and then try to flash another vBIOS (for non G-sync gtx 970m 6gb).

hey klem thanks for respond

actually my bios is alrdy on default settings its just unlocked but i will do that again...
i can acces the card on my multimedia pc with eurocomms mxm adapter...so wich vbios exactly should i flash ?

some infos about the card..bdw as far i know the card comes alrdy from a clevo p series....

DeviceId: 10DE 13D8 - 1558 7502

Bios Ver 84.04.67.00.08

Info Sticker: N16E GT V2.1 6G 6-77 P15SL DA2 T - VB:84.04.G7.00.00

Edited by zex4

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Screen me GPU-Z info please i look for you if possible command for flash with usb stick.

You have backup original BIOS after unlocked your card ?