Hello everyone,

My new laptop Thunderobot Zero 11800H_RTX3060 have a locked bios. I tried CPU undervolt via ThrottleStop utility and Intel XTU utility, but they didn't work. I heard I need to unlock advanced settings in BIOS to unlock these utilities. So, I need help to unlock hidden advanced settings. Thanks!

Edited by TetroM

• Bios Modder
On 12/15/2021 at 5:18 PM, TetroM said:

Hello everyone,

My new laptop Thunderobot Zero 11800H_RTX3060 have a locked bios. I tried CPU undervolt via ThrottleStop utility and Intel XTU utility, but they didn't work. I heard I need to unlock advanced settings in BIOS to unlock these utilities. So, I need help to unlock hidden advanced settings. Thanks!

Hi!

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Download and extract attached archive Backup.rar directly on the Desktop. Then run the command file backup.bat as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create file backup.bin .

Upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/Ec67QHgV/file.html

On 12/15/2021 at 5:49 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

Hello Klem!

Thanks for your quick response! I sent you my bios dump in PM. Please unlock advanced settings, I really need undervolt my CPU. Thank you in advance!

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, TetroM said:

Hello Klem!

Thanks for your quick response! I sent you my bios dump in PM. Please unlock advanced settings, I really need undervolt my CPU. Thank you in advance!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

When you already successfully flashed unlocked bios, then go in bios setup menu, where you have to disable "Overclocking Lock" and "CFG Lock", this will activate full options the ThrottleStop utility. Now you can undervolt your CPU via ThrottleStop. It is more safely than CPU undervolting directly via bios settings.

Advanced -> Power & Performance -> CPU Power Management Control -> CPU Lock Configuration -> CFG Lock,  set it to Disabled.

Advanced -> Power & Performance -> CPU Power Management Control -> CPU Lock Configuration -> Overclocking Lock,  set it to Disabled.

I installed your modified bios according with your instructions in the archive, now many new bios settings were unlocked, thank you so much! Now I can use ThrottleStop to lower CPU voltage! Sent a donate to your PayPal. Thanks again for your amazing work!

• Bios Modder
38 minutes ago, TetroM said:

I installed your modified bios according with your instructions in the archive, now many new bios settings were unlocked, thank you so much! Now I can use ThrottleStop to lower CPU voltage! Sent a donate to your PayPal. Thanks again for your amazing work!

Ok. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 4:36 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Please write more precisely what you are asking about?

I also have a thunderobot zero with a gtx 3070 and would also like to have the undervolt/overclock functions enabled to use throttle stop. Can you help me?

I've already tried to modify the bios, but I can not do the flash because I can not create a boot usb stick. So I need @Evan99help too.

Thanks in advance. 

• Bios Modder
On 6/9/2022 at 6:56 AM, phenriquiu said:

I also have a thunderobot zero with a gtx 3070 and would also like to have the undervolt/overclock functions enabled to use throttle stop. Can you help me?

I've already tried to modify the bios, but I can not do the flash because I can not create a boot usb stick. So I need @Evan99help too.

Thanks in advance. 

Well, you can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Download and extract attached archive Backup.rar directly on the Desktop. Then run the command file backup.bat as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create file backup.bin .

Upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
9 hours ago, phenriquiu said:

Oi @Klem. Aqui está o backup da minha bios. Muito agradecido!

Que ferramenta voce usa para efetuar o update da bios? 

https://files.fm/u/s7fpvs5ya

When you already successfully flashed unlocked bios, then go in bios setup menu, where you have to disable "Overclocking Lock" and "CFG Lock", this will activate full options the ThrottleStop utility. Now you can undervolt your CPU via ThrottleStop. It is more safely than CPU undervolting directly via bios settings.

Advanced -> Power & Performance -> CPU Power Management Control -> CPU Lock Configuration -> CFG Lock,  set it to Disabled.

Advanced -> Power & Performance -> CPU Power Management Control -> CPU Lock Configuration -> Overclocking Lock,  set it to Disabled.

15 hours ago, Klem said:

thank you Klem. Tomorrow I'll test and report here. Thanks again!!

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
16 hours ago, ertan said:

hello can u unlock my bios to iam using same laptop turkish version

https://files.fm/u/n4rdwtp8n

heres my backup

Hi!

3 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

thank you so much everything unlocked :)

• 2 months later...

Hello BIOS lord @Klem, I have a thunderobot zero, but I don't know what program I need to be able to backup my BIOS so I can send you my file to acquire some of your power. I would like to ask you for help, so that you tell me what I have to do, also thank you for the time you give us

• Bios Modder
11 hours ago, Corvino said:

Hello BIOS lord @Klem, I have a thunderobot zero, but I don't know what program I need to be able to backup my BIOS so I can send you my file to acquire some of your power. I would like to ask you for help, so that you tell me what I have to do, also thank you for the time you give us

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2021 at 5:49 PM, Klem said:

Привет!

Вы можете опубликовать здесь свою резервную копию файла bios или загрузить ее на любой файловый сервер и опубликовать ссылку.

Для создания резервной копии bios используйте прилагаемую утилиту. Загрузите и извлеките прикрепленный архив  Backup.rar  прямо на рабочем столе. Затем запустите команду file backup.bat  от имени администратора (щелкните правой кнопкой мыши, выберите "Запуск от имени администратора"). Утилита создаст файл backup.bin .

Загрузите его на любой файловый сервер и отправьте мне ссылку.

Hi!

Upload this link, please! 

• 1 month later...

Hi, guys. I apologize for my English! I have a Thunderobot 911 Air i7-11800H / RTX 3050 laptop. By my stupidity, I updated the bios script from another version of the Thunderobot Zero laptop and now my 911 Air does not start, the bios is dead. I can't find the bios version TP117 on the MXIC 25U1633E chip anywhere. Maybe someone has the same laptop as me, please give me a working dump bios

@KlemDear, maybe you know how to help me?

Edited by RomquaaVl

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2023 at 9:40 PM, Klem said:

Hi! Check PM.

Hi are You still able to help with bios unlock ? I have Thunderobot P1 with 10870H and 3080RTX if Yes please reupload backup tool

Edited by Lokacz