MSI G-Series Unlocked BIOS

Xonar

• Bios Modder
My GPU (GTX 675M) has been taken out due to defect, so now im running with integrated intel hdand my fan is blowing leaves.when I use this bios can i contol the fan ?

What kind of BIOS you ask? What the model of your laptop? Your fan now constantly running at full speed?

Hello there,

I'm using a GX70 3BE since 2 years now, and I am limited by the current BIOS.

The CPU is an AMD A10-5750M and the GPU is an AMD HD8970M (same chip as HD7970M).

Current BIOS version is E176KAMS.50G that you can find on MSI website

Thank you in advance if you can help me :)

• Bios Modder
Hello! I have msi gx60 1ac. I seach unlocked bios for this notebook. Can you help me, please? My notebook: processor amd A10-4600m 2.7 Ghz , video amd HD 7970m (DELL), win 10 x64 Enterprie, 8 Gb.

Unlocked bios for your laptop you can download on the first page of this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
why is stuck at 100% ? something dead or what?

That's actually what I'm not sure about. I fixed this laptop for a friend, and it required a new motherboard. This is a MSI GT685 that was fully loaded at the time.

From what she told me, the fans were awful loud before the motherboard was replaced, so it's unlikely the new board is acting different.

Currently the fan runs at 100% until you press the Fan touch-button near the power button. At that point it scales back to probably 75%.

I've tried the unlocked BIOS (m16f2 unlocked) and none of it's fan thresholds/trigger points seem to make any difference.

Another issue I'm having is the trackpad isn't working at all... But that's for another topic...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2015 at 0:19 AM, Nocona-Chan said:

This sites a tad silly, I just want a BIOS file but hoops... So many. Got 2 GT660's here I wanna flash >.> ugh. Have to wait a week :(

and why you don´t use the unlocked MS-16F1 Bios from the first side?  https://www.techinferno.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2995

MSI GT660 = MS-16F1.

• Bios Modder
12 hours ago, iTzZent said:

and why you don´t use the unlocked MS-16F1 Bios from the first side?  https://www.techinferno.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2995

MSI GT660 = MS-16F1.

Because he does not have access to download files.

On 16/11/2015 at 5:19 AM, Riri-Fifi said:

Hello sir Xonar,

i have my gt70 OND version for about  4years, I really wanted to have a modded Bios to unlock features because right now when i got to bios setup i'm limited :02: only on Main, Advanced, Boot, Security & Save&Exit when u select the tabs even the some content are missing no and not complete .... and others like Advanced & Chipset feature isn't enabled... i really really wanted to unlock it so that it can disable permanently the Nvidia Optimus, i do not want my gpu to be switch automatically i wanted it to be permanent and 100% primary GPU on my system... if you could please help me to give me a authroze to downlaod your modded BIOS for my gt70 OND it would be so much appreciated... tnx sir and have a nice day

plss see the link provided below, use this for reference Current Default BIOS if its 100% compatible

http://www.msi.com/product/notebook/support/GT70-0ND.html#down-bios&Win8%2064

Hello sir Xonar,

i have my gt70 OND version for about  4years, I really wanted to have a modded Bios to unlock features because right now when i got to bios setup i'm limited :02: only on Main, Advanced, Boot, Security & Save&Exit when u select the tabs even the some content are missing no and not complete .... and others like Advanced & Chipset feature isn't enabled... i really really wanted to unlock it so that it can disable permanently the Nvidia Optimus, i do not want my gpu to be switch automatically i wanted it to be permanent and 100% primary GPU on my system... if you could please help me to give me a authroze to downlaod your modded BIOS for my gt70 OND it would be so much appreciated... tnx sir and have a nice day

plss see the link provided below, use this for reference Current Default BIOS if its 100% compatible

http://www.msi.com/product/notebook/support/GT70-0ND.html#down-bios&Win8%2064

Hey you guys, just wanted to ask if the file "MSI GT70 Unlocked.zip" is actually the correct one for me.

i have a MSI GT70 0ND

Mainboard: MSI MS-1762

System BIOS: AMI (OEM) E1762IMS.30U

Build Date & Time : 01/21/2013 15:34::32

EC Version: 1762 Version 4.14

EC Build 09/10/2012

ME FW Version: 8.0.0.1351

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz

GPU: GTX 675m 4gb

Ram: 32gb

SSD: 2x 64gb Sandisk MSata

HDD: 750gb Hitachi 7200RPM