EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

This is a modified version of the M17x R3 BIOS A10, it brings back the SATA behavior of A08 and earlier, while keeping the features of BIOS A10.

A lot of users don't seem very happy with the changes Dell made to the SATA performance of BIOS A09 and up, thus I created this BIOS. Just keep in mind one thing: Dell probably didn't change the corresponding settings in the BIOS for no reason, so it's possible that certain drives may have issue with this BIOS, I don't know.

According to a lot R3 users, A08 brings a clearly better SATA performance on a wide variety of drives. It's up to you to decide what you need and what you want to use. Now you have the choice.

Download link for BIOS A10 with the 'SATA fix', and unlocked hidden menus:

M17x R3 BIOS A10 - unlocked & 'SATA fix'

Read the included READ ME for further information and instructions.

Load the default settings in the BIOS setup after flashing.

User at your own risk.

• Thumbs Up 5

It also fixes GPU power throttle if you blind flash from the A04 BIOS 580M method.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mssfss
      hi,

I need a help to remove whitelist from bios to install my new wlan.

model :lenovo g405 

thanks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7gvm11
    • By blaz_evic
      Hello

I upgraded my old laptop with i7-3632qm and its working fine, temps are ok but he wont boost. Lenovo g500s could be bought with i7-3632qm and it had same cooling as was 2020m so i dont think cooling is problem. Can i bios unlock? I cant acces advanced settings in bios. i need help

thanks
    • By Klem
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove witelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread.
    • By felipe001998
      Hello fellow technicians, I have acer e1-531 that after installing an i5 (from factory it comes with a celeron b960) started to shut down after 30 minutes, searching the internet I found that it would be necessary to make a modification in the bios to accept this processor, could someone help me with this case?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.