EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
Yomaster

Clevo p775dm3 - 1440p 120 HZ screen not letting me toggle 120 HZ

Hello, 

some of my computer specs are as follows: 

CPU: I9-9900k

GPU: RTX 2070

memory: 32 GB (forget the manufacturer/ clocks)

Dsanke bios mod

I recently bought a 1440p screen that is 120hz capable, but it does not allow me to select the 120hz option. I have checked numerous places and all of the websites say that this screen is 120hz enabled. I have the dsanke bios mod on my computer. I see people being able to use this screen's 120hz functionality, but I can't get it to work. Any suggestions? If you need any additional information about my laptop, I will be happy to provide info.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By iamconstant
      Hello, I have bought an empty case and assembled parts of Clevo P775DM1. Basically the laptop had no display or MXM Gpu or CPU. For test case I had a CPU lying around G3900 and put it in. I also have mxm gtx 965m Clevo card. I also have installed screen from alienware laptop 2k resolution 120hz. Now the problems.
      1) The laptop boots without a hastle. But as the nvidia drivers load the screen goes black and stays like that. At first I thought the GPU was dead but the external screen worked. Then I though maybe there is a problem with GPU not being recognized or something. Downloaded GPU-Z and every sensor is working fine. I tried saving vbios file and suddenly screen turned on. It probably disconnected the GPU and reconnected it again and as long as the laptop is on, GPU works without a problem. But if I restart it, the laptop screen turns black after boot and external works fine. That's the first problem.
      2) The second one is with Ram and I don't exactly understand the problem. I have 2x8GB rams 2133. single channel works without a problem, but when I try to use both of them the laptop does not boot at all. Won't start fans just blue led keyboard lights up. in single channel both rams work with no problem. And I've tried both slots, since the laptop has 4 slots. Still not working. If you can help with any of the problems, it will be much appreciated.

p.s. I have recently bought the laptop and haven't really figured out anything around it. if you have any extra pointers/bios mods I'd really appreciate it as well.
    • By jm28
      Hello! There can someone unlock me Lenovo Yoga 2 bios 113 be for me to be able to access the hidden option Yoga 2 13 bios? I am willing to donate a coffee or two.
    • By Onehit
      I've been scouring the internet in search of anything regarding an updated bios for my Clevo P170SM. I have found many mentions of Prema Bios mods on various websites, but good luck trying to find actual download links. They all seem to vanish or have dead links. Wayback Machine doesn't help either and I was only able to find stock Clevo bios as early as 2015 via the WayBack Machine. If anybody has an updates Prema Bios or some other unlocked bios file for the P170SM, that would be fantastic! Otherwise, I might have to consider paying over $100 to Eurocom for their unlocked bios.
    • By fra
      hi, could someone help me showing the advanced option in the bios of the dell inspiron 3501? because i need to change the ram speed which are actually bios locked and increasing the power limit. thanks in advance. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.