Hello everyone, i have msi gt70 0nd, and after reinstalling the NVidia gtx 675m driver from NVidia GeForce experience ,my laptop was crashing and showing error and the fan going to maximum speed, after i shutdown my laptop it won’t turn on again so i remove the graphic card now it’s turning on but the fan speed keeps in 100% , all the time when i put the graphics card again won’t turn on i don’t know if i can use this card again or not , and please help me how i can use just the integrated Intel without the fan going crazy like 100% of usage i can pay someone if helped me with that . Thank you all 

• Bios Modder
31 minutes ago, Ojasone said:

Hello everyone, i have msi gt70 0nd, and after reinstalling the NVidia gtx 675m driver from NVidia GeForce experience ,my laptop was crashing and showing error and the fan going to maximum speed, after i shutdown my laptop it won’t turn on again so i remove the graphic card now it’s turning on but the fan speed keeps in 100% , all the time when i put the graphics card again won’t turn on i don’t know if i can use this card again or not , and please help me how i can use just the integrated Intel without the fan going crazy like 100% of usage i can pay someone if helped me with that . Thank you all 

Hi!

Your discrete graphic card NVidia GTX 675M broken, therefore laptop can't start with this card. But you can use your laptop without GTX 675M, laptop in this case will use Intel integrated graphic card, but fan will be work on 100% speed. To solve this problem, you need unlocked bios. If you want, I can prepare unlocked bios for your laptop. In this case, send me your file bios backup or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link. For creating backup of your bios use attached backup utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run backup utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice run as Administrator). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html