Clevo W355st Service Manual ?

vincen

Hi

I'm looking desperatly to find the service manual of Clevo W355st. I want to change keyboard, trackpad and internal M2 storage and wants to unmount it properly not to break anything ! I have done quite a few searches on internet but had no luck for service manual of that specific model ! I have contacted the french reseller PCW that promises to send it to me by email but never does it :-(

Thanks for help,

Vincèn

• Bios Modder
32 minutes ago, vincen said:

Hi

I'm looking desperatly to find the service manual of Clevo W355st. I want to change keyboard, trackpad and internal M2 storage and wants to unmount it properly not to break anything ! I have done quite a few searches on internet but had no luck for service manual of that specific model ! I have contacted the french reseller PCW that promises to send it to me by email but never does it :-(

Thanks for help,

Vincèn

Hi!

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/W3xxST/

Login:  repo

Password:  repo

1 hour ago, Klem said:

Hi!

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/W3xxST/

Login:  repo

Password:  repo

Thanks for link but unhappy it doesn't have too the W355St Service manual, only 350 and 370 that I had already found somewhere else ! Should I do a combination of these two services manuals for the W355St ?

Someone knows where I can find the exact model of trackpad used on that model so I can replace it ? Would prefer to find out exact model without having to completely unmount it to find reference on trackpad itself !

Thanks