Lenovo Z500 BIOS Whitelist Unlock Needed!

Astronaughtyabio

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me? I am looking to upgrade the rubbish WIFI module in my Lenovo Z500. 

I understand you require my BIOS so I have put the BIOS results.rar here for you:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=18uTyJXxg2OqaalV6KBmMNfSBjx8_m-Nl

Also is the service FREE? Let me know before hand as I dont want to waste peoples time if I have to pay.

Kind Thanks

Astro

On 28/01/2021 at 10:17, Astronaughtyabio said:

Oi pessoal,

Alguém pode me ajudar? Estou tentando atualizar o módulo WIFI lixo no meu Lenovo Z500. 

Pelo que entendi, você precisa do meu BIOS, então coloquei os resultados do BIOS.rar aqui para você:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=18uTyJXxg2OqaalV6KBmMNfSBjx8_m-Nl

O serviço também é GRATUITO? Avise-me de antemão, pois não quero perder o tempo das pessoas se tiver que pagar.

Amável obrigado

astro

If the Wifi card you put in, when you turn on the notebook gives an unsupported message, you will need to unlock it, otherwise not!

The Service is free of charge, but you are the one who executes it and any problem you may have with your equipment is entirely your responsibility.

Edited by tecnicaemail