[Request] Unlocking Bios for Dell Inspiron 3542/3442/5748

Can anyone please help in unlocking the Bios for Dell Inspiron 3542,  I primarily want to overclock its CPU.

Here is the BIOS backup i created : https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Lf--sKTJX7Ci2sykHLjHvEdEh_bes05/view?usp=sharing

Using the software I found on: Unlock Hidden Tabs in Dell Inspiron 5737/3537/3737/5537 and Vostro 2521 Insyde bios. - Page 8 - Dell Inspiron and Dell Studio - Tech|Inferno Forums page

Dell official BIOS link if needed: Dell Inspiron 3442,3542 and 5748 System BIOS | Driver Details | Dell India

you probably didn't heard about BCLK overclocking and Haswell microcode bug. and i see good overclocking potential in my laptop as it's temperatures never cross 65*C on full load and I have never heard it fans spinning at full speed (expect while flashing bios) in the last 6 years with this laptop.

Edited by play.ashu