Anyone find a Battery ?

dnunez69

Did you checked Aliexpress  ? Just when searching try different words. Try write in search something like  Alienware 17 battery . There is many different model batteries. I am find one I needed there. In worst scenario probably it is possible to rebuild old one. I am was thinking to open my old one to look whats inside. But when I am replaced my laptop battery with new one I am find that old battery is also good and problem is not the battery. Then replaced charger and now I have two , but my model is 17 r 3 from 2013 year.

Edited by Just_a_man

• 1 month later...

This is why I sometimes hate flying on commercial airlines. The maintenance that they do to their planes are not up to par with private airline companies. I would rather pay huge sums of money to avoid these situations when I am travelling that to endure it along with hundreds of other passengers who are just itching to hit the panic button and start a stampede in the plane. I think the security and convenience is worth the price of chartering a private jet to move around the country. Not only that, I can get to play here and go url while on the plane since they are not as strict as the commercial ones.