Which AMD product are you excited about?

Brian

Which AMD product are you excited most about?   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which AMD product are you excited about and plan to buy?

• AMD 5000 series CPU
    • AMD 6800
    • AMD 6800 XT
    • AMD 6900 XT
    • AMD X570 motherboard

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

So AMD is back and in a big way, let us know which products you're most excited about and plan to build. Personally I have a 5950X, ASUS Dark Hero X570 motherboard, and soon an AMD 6900 XT GPU. First time in a very long time for an all AMD build! 

• 1 year later...

I actually did buy a 5800X shortly after release for £440 during the shortage/squeeze, now available for £200 less. In fact, the 5800X3D is available cheaper than what I paid. I have the MSI MPG X570 Pro Carbon Gaming, 32GB 4000mhz memory, 3tb between 2 m.2 pcie 4.0 drives and a single 8TB mech drive (shockingly empty).

My GPU is Nvidia (first Nvidia card in about a decade. I strangled my R9 290 for 7-8 years before finally making the jump. The marketing was real. I thought i wanted Ray-Tracing and believed that the 3080 was a bargain considering the huge jump over the last gen cards etc. I actually gamed more, enjoyed it more and was just far more enthusiastic when I had the Radeon :lol:

For my bedroom I later built an R5 3600/B450 system for media and later gaming for the other half and I realized just how good a 3600 still is for sooo much less.

Brian, are you immediately going over to 7xxx series or sticking around on the 5950?

Edited by PessimisticPoseidon