Call of Duty black ops 2

Nando

I find this a bit meh. The essence of the original CoD games is lost now :( I'm not gonna deny but I know I'll play it but I just don't think it'll be that great. Here's what I'm really looking forward to:

Interesting nice find Nando. I thought there wasn't going to be a sequel so that's cool. Nothing Widezu lives up to its previous accomplishments... in games. Not sure theres anything related to Black OPS in this sequel at all... so you might as well consider it a completely different game.

Edited by mw86

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah i am excited for Black Ops 2 and it's interesting to see the storyline entailing with what has been going on with the drones that having been flying in the cities skies to in relation the game and the present, and i am happy that have been working on better graphics, and hopefully like Treyarch has said that they have been working on a longer and more better single player campaign which is something i really look forward for! The COD series has always been for me just something to play for a short time for a quick 10 hour or so fps campaign. I normally never play online barely just have been more of an online player, Now Medal of Honor Warfighter i am so looking forward to playing when it comes out soon enough! I am very happy to try it out

• 4 weeks later...

This is what you get from Activision and Treyarch for 70$: :mad:

blackops21.th.jpg

Directlink

On triplescreen systems the third screen on the right stays black.:stupid: Activision/Treyarch have the issue not even on their known issues thread.:anonymous:

The aspect ratio is also totally screwed, but this is a known issue with this "new" graphics engine.

Thanks to the widescreenfixer developed by Dopefish the aspect ratio can already be adjusted:

blackops22.th.jpg

Directlink

config files, known from previous Call of Duty parts, were also removed:76:

• Thumbs Up 1

This is what you get from Activision and Treyarch for 70$: :mad:

blackops21.th.jpg

Directlink

On triplescreen systems the third screen on the right stays black.:stupid: Activision/Treyarch have the issue not even on their known issues thread.:anonymous:

The aspect ratio is also totally screwed, but this is a known issue with this "new" graphics engine.

Thanks to the widescreenfixer developed by Dopefish the aspect ratio can already be adjusted:

blackops22.th.jpg

Directlink

config files, known from previous Call of Duty parts, were also removed:76:

Thats screwy. Its good there are third parties that make such mods for games like this. That wide screen app is great. Its a shame companies like this don't look into such issues more thorough. I may try it out myself in anycase.

Paranoid Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

This is a game game! I still like BL:OP2 a little better, I feel like they're just very different games. But I think as a game (without comparing it to BL:OP2) it's extremely well put together. And the graphics are sick on the right computer.

Care Package fail on Nuketown 2025 xD

I've partially unlocked the special Diamond Weapons Camo in Black Ops 2, it just looks awesome

codbo2diamond7.th.jpg codbo2diamond8.th.jpg codbo2diamond9.th.jpg codbo2diamond5.th.jpg codbo2diamond6.th.jpg codbo2diamond10.th.jpg codbo2diamond11.th.jpg codbo2diamond13.th.jpg codbo2diamond14.th.jpg codbo2diamond15.th.jpg codbo2diamond2.th.jpg codbo2diamond3.th.jpg codbo2diamond18.th.jpg codbo2diamond17.th.jpg codbo2diamond21.th.jpg

Meanwhile, Nvidia Surround works using Flawless Widescreen App or Widescreen Fixer. A multi-monitor setup is still a big advantage in Black Ops 2, because the adjustable FOV is limited to the range of 65-90 degrees. :D

After the first patches the game SP or MP is still pretty buggy (game crashes, kicked from MP game,...), hope the devs will provide some more fixes and there is still no Nuketown 2025 mode :(