Help i don't want to brick my clevo p15sm

Pierpaolo01Pro

Hi, i have a santech n87 that model is a clevo p150sm (not p150sm-a) i have updated it to the latest bios from the santech site, bios version is 1.05.01 and ec is 1.05.p1; i have flashed a p150sm-a bios for recognizing a 980m (now work) but the bios doesn't see that gpu the ec version i flashed the p15sm, i tried to flash the p15sm after the p15sm-a bios but the notebook flashed only the ec, now Klem give me two prema bios a p15sm v2 and a p15sma v1, that bios is based on a 1.03 bios i have a mix of the 1.05 bios i need to unlock my bios because i need to do an hackintosh because that laptop will be my new daily laptop and i usa both windows and mac os, but without a prema bios i can't install mac os because a microcode can't be write and cause a kernel panic... my question now is can i downgrade safely the bios to the p150sm v2 (my motherboard now think is a p150sm-a but with the p150sm-a ec the keyboard doesn't have backlight and netwrok didn't work very wel)

Edit: finally i talk with prema, and now i flashed the premamod v2 for p15sm, all works fine 

Edited by Pierpaolo01Pro

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello

I have a Clevo 151SM.

Whenever the processor reaches a certain temperature the fans start to run at maximum speed and even if the temperature goes down they only shut down after a long long time.

Is there any new version of BIOS?

Is there any option where I can change the temperatures?

My Bios Info:

ME FW Version - 9.0.31.1487

MB Series - P15SM
Bios Version - 1.03.05
KBC/EC Firmware Revision - 1.03.01

Thanks in advance

• Bios Modder
On 10/6/2023 at 6:10 PM, monkeykingfan said:

Hello

I have a Clevo 151SM.

Whenever the processor reaches a certain temperature the fans start to run at maximum speed and even if the temperature goes down they only shut down after a long long time.

Is there any new version of BIOS?

Is there any option where I can change the temperatures?

My Bios Info:

ME FW Version - 9.0.31.1487

MB Series - P15SM
Bios Version - 1.03.05
KBC/EC Firmware Revision - 1.03.01

Thanks in advance

Hi!

Try to read in these links:

https://null-src.com/posts/clevo-p150sm-gtx980m-upgrade/post.php

https://null-src.com/posts/nvidia-notebook-driver-inf-mod/post.php