Alienware M14x Bios mod Expert. ( GT555M ) 950Mhz

Hello to everyone.

I found this laptop for $50 and i already installed the unlocked bios https://www.techinferno.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2419

I manage to overclock and set the ram timing, and set the cpu working at 2.6ghz without throttling.

I also have liquid metal under the heatsink for cpu and gpu, fan is working %100 having low temp during gaming.

my gpu clock is 800mhz / memory 1048mhz for the ram.

I am looking for someone to modify the bios to get more gpu voltage, i want to have a record for this gpu. ( long time ago my friend has reach 930mhz with his bios mod... but he passed away 2 years ago.... )  my friend had the same laptop and he was making custom bios for fun.

any help will be appreciate.

Thanks.

I forgot to say that the laptop is dismantle with lots of fan on it and i have experiences on overclocking and electronics soldering.