Which header do you connect front pannel USB type-C to?

I feel like this may be a stupid question but I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere online. I want to know if a USB type-C port from the case's front IO will work if plugged into a USB 3.1 Gen1 header on the motherboard. From what I have gathered it should work on both 3.1 Gen1 and Gen2 but just be limited in terms of transfer speeds if you use a Gen1. Or am I wrong and does it require a different type of header for it to work?whatsapp web whatsapp plus

Edited by jacksonmonroe

I had sealed with the same question for a while. This seems to be a pretty new (and not all that important yet) thing so it’s hard to find a straight answer. The usb-c front connection needs a different header than the normal usb-3 one from everything I’ve seen. It’s smaller and usually covered in metal around it. There aren’t a ton of motherboards with it so it kinda limits your options when it comes to getting a motherboard. Unless you just don’t care about using the front usb-c then it doesn’t matter. 9apps cartoon hd vidmate apk

Edited by lovelash