How to solve the Brother Printer Error Code 30?

Brother Printer Error Code 30 is usually caused by an error in the print head or the printer cartridges. You can follow the steps given below to replace the ink and fix Error Code 30:

·        Step 1: Tap the ‘INK’ button on the Brother Printer control panel

·        Step 2: Use the dial pad on the printer and press 2 (Replace Ink)

·        Step 3: Pull the Scanner Cover release lever located under the Control Panel

·        Step 4: Gently lift the Scanner cover and wait for the carriage to move to the left

In case the printer carriage does not move to the left, you will need to service your Brother Printer. You can call the Brother Printer customer support number and consult a certified expert to find out how you should proceed.

Read More: Brother Printer  customer care phone number

Visit here: Brother Printer  tech support phone number

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Brother printer has the great market in the technology. I had used the Brother printer in the past. At present I just switched to Canon printer and bought some model because Canon printer is now coming with lots of features like Wireless printing, distance printing. I would like to take the full advantage of the Printer so I bought this model.