Battlefield 4 post Windows 10 creators update

BF4 stuttering is beginning to drive me nuts. One match I’m 70-8 the next I’m 50-20  due to this unbelievably poor optimization I figured would be fixed, tweaked & optimized within Nvidia CP, literally every combination edit to my .cfg & Profsave_profile for low performance optimization, set max FPS, unpacked cores, OC’ed max cores, optimize system reducing ram usage, prioritize the game for my processes so it’s getting all my cpu & ram focus, I used fidelizer (per recommendations as audio drivers was a known issue),   OC’d GPU, set renderaheadlimit to various settings 1-4, lower resolution to 720p, I’m getting over 200 frames and the game just keep stuttering!!

CPU seems to be more than fine @ 3.6ghz, temps are in the 80’s, utilization around 3-57ish under load.

GPU also very stable as it’s back to stock settings and clock speeds are just fine giving quite good frames with minimum utilization as well & around 80deg.. the only thing I got left to try is flashing Vbios and OC’ing my card.. 

I sincerely believe this has absolutely nothing to do with my hardware at this point I’ve tossed every single solution I’ve came across in regards to fixes for lag, stuttering, frame drops, general optimization and this game still frustrates me... to be a good player yet be crippled by the games performance simply makes the proposition of playing seem absolutely appalling.