Darkfall Online

Brian

• Founder

Anyone here try it? Now that I got time to kill, I'm going to give this MMO a try since it has a 14 day trial and has all the features I've been wanting in an MMO since Asheron's Call:

• Role-playing, strategy, and shooter action in a MMOG
  • The largest handcrafted online world of its kind.
  • Over 10 thousand concurrent players per game world.
  • The largest MMORPG battles ever - involving thousands.
  • Ultimate PvP action, the #1 choice of top players and clans.
  • Seamless, zoneless, non-instanced world. No invisible walls.
  • No safe zones. Full loot. PvP everywhere with accountability.
  • No more leveling. Improve the skills you use.
  • Fight on mounts, ships, man cannons and vehicles.
  • Siege and conquer cities, build and protect your own.
  • Craft any item in the world and put your name on it.

If anyone wnats to join me, you can grab it here: Darkfall

Edited by Brian

they keep this up to date? The website shows old info from 2009? What do you guys think so far? nevermind I was under the news heading. I want to see something a couple of us happen to be on :) Unreal you mention League of Legends a lot... my brother plays that though I haven't seen him playing. Does this bring the fun lol. I kind of like the Witcher 2 controls haha :P you both will have to spill the beans on the game when you've had time to try it :)

Edited by mw86

I played maybe 5 mins tops and can't say I like it. Overall the game looks like its made 10 years ago and there are some issues with in-game text at the 113% DPI I am currently using in Windows. I have to say this is the first game ever I've played that uses Windows DPI for the in game text. :) Other than that the controls seem kind of .... clunky.

I suppose I'll keep waiting for Guild Wars 2 / Diablo 3.

I played maybe 5 mins tops and can't say I like it. Overall the game looks like its made 10 years ago and there are some issues with in-game text at the 113% DPI I am currently using in Windows. I have to say this is the first game ever I've played that uses Windows DPI for the in game text. :) Other than that the controls seem kind of .... clunky.

I suppose I'll keep waiting for Guild Wars 2 / Diablo 3.

hmmm it did look kinda rough lol I watched a couple more vids since I posted and my opinion just looking at the graphics is almost the same... the idea is great now bring it to the current era :) BTW I cant wait for Diablo3 and if you plan to play all the better :) Diablo 3 is around the corner right? I'm going to grab the demo tommorow I haven't tried it yet :)

I haven't tried it yet, been busy getting ready to move home.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

You mean California or which home is the home your moving back to... if you care to share :) You got some nice area where you live now... it looks pretty there.

• Founder

Back to California for now. We'll see what the future holds depending on my exam results.

Back to California for now. We'll see what the future holds depending on my exam results.

Good Luck!!!!!! Haha IVWLB ivapewhilelovingboobs