EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
BAKED

BAKED CLEVO and MSI BIOS mod requests

Eurocom

P750ZM

Unlock, added support GTX 1070

Please and thank you

Edited by Viktor79

Hi there! I want to unlock my BTO(Clevo) P771DM-G bios.
Current bios version is 1.05.15

• BTO/Clevo
  • P771DM-G
  • Unlocked bios

Thanks!

Hello, I have a stock Sager NP9870-G (Clevo P870DM-G) /i7-6600K/GTX 980 (Desktop)/64GB and I would like to get an unlocked bios mainly so I could undervolt the cpu for lower temperatures, although any additional features (similar to a Prema bios) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

40 minutes ago, Hallowen said:

Hello, I have a stock Sager NP9870-G (Clevo P870DM-G) /i7-6600K/GTX 980 (Desktop)/64GB and I would like to get an unlocked bios mainly so I could undervolt the cpu for lower temperatures, although any additional features (similar to a Prema bios) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Hi!

You can download already prepared unlocked bios for Clevo P870DM-G from this link:

If you for some reason can't download, then read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello, I have an Avell (Brazilian Brand) G1000 , which is a clone of MS-1761 (At least that's the model I get on the bios). Can I flash a modded bios meant for  the MS-1761? I would like to undervolt it.

10 hours ago, humbertoarima said:

Can I flash a modded bios meant for  the MS-1761?

Hello! 

No, this bios is not compatible for your Avell G1000.

10 hours ago, humbertoarima said:

I would like to undervolt it.

It's impossible for your platform. 

Hi @BAKED I’m hoping you can do some modifications to the bios for my laptop since I can’t get prema onboard to sell me his... I have $100 for you if you can do this I need to tweak hardcore and Ryzen Master doesn’t cut it. 

Clevo

NH581af1

Fully unlocked 

Hi, long shot but hey.

Clevo

P170EM

Add support for either

GeForce RTX 2070 Mobile (Clevo)

GeForce RTX 2080 Mobile (Clevo)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aun
      I am trying to find unlocked bios for overclocking but i cannot find it from a few days please someone help in me. its for my alienware 17 r3 with 970m and i7 6700hq.

my dumped gpu bios

i would really appreciate your help!

and btw rn i OCed thru msi after burner core clock +135 and memory clock +250.

cpu gpuz pic
      gpu pic

• By Yomaster
      Hello, 

some of my computer specs are as follows: 
      CPU: I9-9900k
      GPU: RTX 2070
      memory: 32 GB (forget the manufacturer/ clocks)
      Dsanke bios mod

I recently bought a 1440p screen that is 120hz capable, but it does not allow me to select the 120hz option. I have checked numerous places and all of the websites say that this screen is 120hz enabled. I have the dsanke bios mod on my computer. I see people being able to use this screen's 120hz functionality, but I can't get it to work. Any suggestions? If you need any additional information about my laptop, I will be happy to provide info.

• By jonasmsi
      Hey i have an idea to change my old msi gx720 laptop Motherboard to one from a msi gx740 they look to have the same cutouts to screws and both laptops chassis look to be the same with outputs and that so my question is do you guys think it is possible to do it

msi gx720 motherboard – Google Søgning                    msi gx740 motherboard – Google Søgning
    • By Qvixot
      Hello everyone! First of all sorry if this isn't the correct forum to post this.
      I bought a laptop few days ago. The laptop is Sager P150EM.
      Cpu:i7 3610qm 
      Gpu: amd hd 7970m
      Ram: 8gb
      So my problem is that everytime i install the amd driver after the intel driver my laptop freezes or gets a bsod or something that stops it from working. Any help would be appreciated. I saw somewhere something about vbios does this matter anywhere?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.