pictures of your area

sgt. maj. wifey

Ok so, I was thinking and decided we need a thread to share pics of our areas where we live during all the different times of year! Here in NH we have a lot of awesome wilderness shots around. Post pics of your favorite things around where you live. I know there are so many of us from all over the world and would love to see whats around all of you.

post-2300-14494992838248_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1449499284751_thumb.jpg

post-2300-14494992853086_thumb.jpg

Edited by sgt. maj. wifey
  • Thumbs Up 6

• Founder

Wow NH is all woods. I've got a few I took of Farmington Hills, MI when it snowed here. I'll pull them off my phone and post a few tonight.

Wow NH is all woods. I've got a few I took of Farmington Hills, MI when it snowed here. I'll pull them off my phone and post a few tonight.

Not all woods hun we have mountains and lakes and streams and well it goes on and on, will have to look at all my pics to see what else I have. Im a nature freak love it so I photograph mostly nature shots. My fav is the autumn shots I can get. with the leaves all changed etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nice Delorean! I've stumbled across one in the Los Angeles area while they were filming some random video holding up traffic. Hah, anyway, I read that there's about 6,000 of them left as of the last few years. And wow, you all live in such pretty places! Hah, I'm from the San Gabriel Valley in the Los Angeles County, California. Just buildings all over the place, mountains, oh and we have some waterzzz called the Pacific Ocean. lawls.

• 5 weeks later...