EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
dimaginexus

Enable Intel graphics on P870TM1G BIOS?

It's locked & hidden by default, but I've got an i7 8700k & I'd like to use the intel graphic on my hackintosh mojave.

Is there any way to activate or mod this?

Thanks!

Edited by dimaginexus

1 hour ago, dimaginexus said:

It's locked & hidden by default, but I've got an i7 8700k & I'd like to use the intel graphic on my hackintosh mojave.

Is there any way to activate or mod this?

Thanks!

Hi!

You can find already unlocked bios for your laptop model in this page:

2 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

thanks!

On 4/8/2019 at 6:18 PM, dimaginexus said:

thanks!

Hi! Can you write any review if it helped you to resolve internal graphics working?

Correct me if i`m wrong, but the tm1 like all the p870 models suffers from the same hardware mux not being present, resulting in a black screen once u enable the IGPU.

The IGPU being disconected at a hardware level.

On 4/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, runix18 said:

Correct me if i`m wrong, but the tm1 like all the p870 models suffers from the same hardware mux not being present, resulting in a black screen once u enable the IGPU.

The IGPU being disconected at a hardware level.

You are correct! The signal only goes from the dGPU to the screen.

In other words DON'T enable it! That's why I hide the IGPU options in my mods..

Edited by BAKED

On 4/8/2019 at 8:22 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Hi is this the bios can run i9-9900k processor too?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rsk
      Hello everyone just a little question. 

i've just flash my p751dm2-g with the backed's bios and i gonna overclock it of course but i don't know how to clear cmos on this laptop.
      i have find nothing about it in the manual so i ask here. 

Thanks 
    • By rsk
      Hello everyone I'm new on this forum and i'm new with clevo laptop. 
      I've recently buy a second hand laptop a clevo p751dm2-g with a i7 6700k and a 1070 mxm and unfortunatly the bios is locked i can't overclock my cpu or my ram. :sadge: 
      So i wanted to know if you guys on this forum have alternative solution to oc your cpu and your ram with a locked bios. 
      Thanks 
    • By fivapnew
      I spent all my energy looking for an unlocked version of the bios and did not find the last chance for you
      BIOS Backup  https://www.sendspace.com/file/15trvy
      Need advanced tab
    • By Bananoid
      Hello, guys!
      The situation is the following. I am a 3D artist and I work for a Ukrainian company. After the events in our country, most employees moved to safer cities, while the rest have to work remotely. I purchased a non-working Clevo p750dm-g from my hands. The reason for the inoperability is that the owner tried to flash the BIOS with coffee lake support, but something went wrong and he stopped showing the picture (black screen), but the laptop itself starts up, the fans spin, the keyboard lights up, the SSD heats up (too much). I tried flashing the bios using a USB programmer, but that didn't work. I would be very grateful if someone could help revive this car. It is imperative to return to the functional system at work.
    • By Dmja
      Hello, The question is, is it possible to unlock the bios in this laptop for other wifi cards?
      HP DV6 Pavilion 6110sw
      Bios: Hewlett Packard f06 
      smbios: 2.7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.