Enable Intel graphics on P870TM1G BIOS?

dimaginexus

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, dimaginexus said:

It's locked & hidden by default, but I've got an i7 8700k & I'd like to use the intel graphic on my hackintosh mojave.

Is there any way to activate or mod this?

Thanks!

Hi!

You can find already unlocked bios for your laptop model in this page:

Correct me if i`m wrong, but the tm1 like all the p870 models suffers from the same hardware mux not being present, resulting in a black screen once u enable the IGPU.

The IGPU being disconected at a hardware level.

On 4/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, runix18 said:

Correct me if i`m wrong, but the tm1 like all the p870 models suffers from the same hardware mux not being present, resulting in a black screen once u enable the IGPU.

The IGPU being disconected at a hardware level.

You are correct! The signal only goes from the dGPU to the screen.

In other words DON'T enable it! That's why I hide the IGPU options in my mods..

Edited by BAKED

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi BAKED

Just a quick question

I Have the System76 BONW13 and update the bios to the Clevo R1.07.16 bios. Will your BAKED unlocked bios work with it or do I need to downgrade back to R1.05?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2017 at 5:05 PM, BAKED said:

BAKED BIOS FOR TM, KM, DM, P6, P4 SERIES WITH MOST MENUS AND OPTIONS UNLOCKED PLUS OTHER MODIFICATIONS

5895ceb8cba9841eabab6072.png

NEW:

I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE IN A WHILE BUT I MIGHT FIND SOME TIME SOON TO WORK ON AND RELEASE NEW MODS.

I STARTED WORKING ON V3.0 A WHILE BACK WHICH WILL INCLUDE UPDATED UEFI DRIVERS, MICROCODE, BIOS SCREEN SHOT SUPPORT AMISCE SUPPORT(For some models) PLUS MORE. 

ALL TM, KM AND DM SERIES ARE V2.0 AND NOW HAVE WINDOWS FLASHER INSTEAD, JUST EXTRACT AND RUN FLASH.BAT

WARNING! BIOS FLASHING IS RISKY SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEFORE PROCEEDING. 

FLASHING THE WRONG BIOS OR INTERRUPTING THE FLASHING PROCESS WILL BRICK YOUR SYSTEM! 

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

TM, KM AND DM SERIES

Reveal hidden contents

P75XTM/1/G and P775TM/1/G NEW! 

P870TM/1/G NEW!

P870KM/1/G New version! 

P75XDM3/G P77XDM3/G P775DM3/G New version! 

P75XDM2/G P77XDM2/G New version!  

P870DM2/G P870DM3/G New version!

P75XDM/G P77XDM/G New version!

P775DM/G New version! 

P870DM/G New version!

P6 AND P4 SERIES

INSTRUCTIONS

Reveal hidden contents

(DOS NOT NEEDED FOR TM, KM OR DM) FIRST MAKE A BOOTABLE USB-DRIVE WITH DOS WHICH CAN BE DONE WITH RUFUS, COPY THE FILES FROM THE FOLDER BIOS TO YOUR USB-DRIVE AND RESTART AND ENTER BIOS BY PRESSING F2 IMMEDIATELY AT THE BOOT LOGO, IN THE BIOS MENU GO TO BOOT - UEFI SETTINGS AND DISABLE UEFI BOOT.

SAVE AND RESTART BY PRESSING F4 AND THEN PRESS F7 TO ENTER BOOT OPTIONS AND CHOOSE THE USB-DRIVE.

WHILE IN DOS FIRST TYPE BACKUPDOS.EXE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT BIOS THEN TYPE BAKE.BAT AND WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE PROCESS IS DONE.

RESTART THE SYSTEM AFTER FLASHING (IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE FOR IT TO START UP) PRESS ENTER WHEN THE CMOS MESSAGES APPEAR AND THE SYSTEM WILL REBOOT, IF IT STARTS TO BEEP WITH THE FAN RUNNING AT HIGH SPEED REMOVE THE POWER AND RESTART.  

RE-ENTER BIOS AND LOAD SETUP DEFAULTS BY PRESSING F3, SAVE AND EXIT WITH F4. DONE!

On 4/16/2019 at 8:01 AM, BAKED said:

You are correct! The signal only goes from the dGPU to the screen.

In other words DON'T enable it! That's why I hide the IGPU options in my mods..

sir in that case in otherwords the clevo P870TM1 with z370 chipset can i use the intel i9 9900kf with no integrated igpu will also works? since it doesnt have igpu stock?? pls reply let me know for u to confirm