Way to make Intel UHD 620 graphics driver to works in windows 7 (no crash in video play back, 3D function normally)

I don't remember, but you can try it personally. If video playback work, it reduce the gpu performance for gaming, but if it doesn't work, it should get a better and nice performance. If you  try it and video playback doesn't work but you only want video playback work, reply my, and i will be working on it: Win 8.1 x64 with video playback drivers...

On 5/2/2019 at 8:46 AM, JoseeP001 said:

The version is not the problem, that happens when you dont modify the files properly. So, i have uploaded it, you can check in my last post on march 31. This is the link of those drivers: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1El7pjIjzfwinQcj_FwZru-Jha_qonZTH

It should work properly. I'm sure.

Colombia in the house!

I installed this by running the Setup.exe. I had no errors, but nothing is changed in my Device Manager it still shows my Display Adapters as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter".
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.190516-0600)
System: Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-14IKB (81F4018RGE) BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 05.12.097SCN26WW  

CPU: Intel Core i3-8130U , Graphics UHD 620

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_396B17AA&REV_07

I have other problems too, but probably they are not related to the graphics: Windows 7 touchpad-usb-does-not-work-after-fresh-install on Lenovo 330S

Edited by bako62

1 hour ago, bako62 said:

I installed this by running the Setup.exe. I had no errors, but nothing is changed in my Device Manager it still shows my Display Adapters as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter".
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.190516-0600)
System: Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-14IKB (81F4018RGE) BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 05.12.097SCN26WW  

CPU: Intel Core i3-8130U , Graphics UHD 620

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_396B17AA&REV_07

I have other problems too, but probably they are not related to the graphics: Windows 7 touchpad-usb-does-not-work-after-fresh-install on Lenovo 330S

You only should to download and install it by running igxpin.exe, and it should work correctly if you has Intel UHD 620 graphics. (Remember allowing this driver installation)...

image.png.16ed69a7b3e87adff706a298957236b2.png

Driver: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1El7pjIjzfwinQcj_FwZru-Jha_qonZTH/view

16 hours ago, JoseeP001 said:

You only should to download and install it by running igxpin.exe, and it should work correctly if you has Intel UHD 620 graphics. (Remember allowing this driver installation)...

image.png.16ed69a7b3e87adff706a298957236b2.png

Driver: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1El7pjIjzfwinQcj_FwZru-Jha_qonZTH/view

I ran igxpun.exe but nothing happens. I ran it as user and as administrator. Nothing shows up.  This window "Install this driver software anyway" does not appear.  It seems the files got copied, for example on my C: drive has...

igdumdim64.dll size 89.2 MB (93,561,544 bytes)

in these two directories:

C:\Windows\System32
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_neutral_6ecd0e23864da797

Edited by bako62

Th

3 hours ago, bako62 said:

I ran igxpun.exe but nothing happens. I ran it as user and as administrator. Nothing shows up.  This window "Install this driver software anyway" does not appear.  It seems the files got copied, for example on my C: drive has...

igdumdim64.dll size 89.2 MB (93,561,544 bytes)

in these two directories:

C:\Windows\System32
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_neutral_6ecd0e23864da797

This is a special case, because if you run it but it doesn't start, it is other kind of problem...

I recommend you to format your computer and then try it, I can not think of anything else, because it's very strange that you can not even start the installation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The perfect driver for Intel UHD 620 for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 for 8th geneneration intel processor

======================================================================================

Follow the steps in the following link

https://www.texpion.com/2018/06/Intel-7th-and-8th-generation-processor-graphics-driver-for-Windows-7-8-8.1.html

You can use 7zip App to extract the .exe driver file in a custom folder.

prepare Windows to accept unsigned drivers by the following steps

[

Shift + “Restart”.
Choose another option
Select “Troubleshoot“.
Select “Advanced Options“.
Select “Startup Options“.
Select “Restart“.
A menu will appear where you can press “7” on your keyboard to choose “Disable driver signing enforcement“.

]

After restarting the PC in the selected required mode yo can run the Driver setup file from the custom folder.

Wishing good luck for all.

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 8:46 AM, JoseeP001 said:

The version is not the problem, that happens when you dont modify the files properly. So, i have uploaded it, you can check in my last post on march 31. This is the link of those drivers: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1El7pjIjzfwinQcj_FwZru-Jha_qonZTH

It should work properly. I'm sure.

Colombia in the house!

Hi, I'm new here, I'd like to ask you or anyone alse who has the driver working properly to share... it may be in any kind...torrent..mega...google drive...
I do need this driver...I have so far everything less the video driver working on my windows 7 64 bits
My CPU is a intel 8º 8250u with igpu INTEL UHD 620 ...
Regards, 
ps.: Thanks for the great job you've done here....it should be INTEL !

2 hours ago, alvaro_lordelo said:

Hi, I'm new here, I'd like to ask you or anyone alse who has the driver working properly to share... it may be in any kind...torrent..mega...google drive...
I do need this driver...I have so far everything less the video driver working on my windows 7 64 bits
My CPU is a intel 8º 8250u with igpu INTEL UHD 620 ...
Regards, 
ps.: Thanks for the great job you've done here....it should be INTEL !

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XtqM6vj2yeVBb82mXNJLoS-h4hIpDx4h

This is the lastest version, My CPU also is i5 8250u with Intel UHD 620 graphics...

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 9:14 AM, Klopsidlo said:

Hello, did someone here got hardware acceleration all up and running? Mine was crashing in editing software, Windows Media Player and VLC Media Player. I did all the modifications in the post.

Hi. I don't have knowledge of reverse engineering, so I had found a solution to avoid crashing in VLC, Gom player etc (I could also play 4K videos), but with Windows Media Player only audio was working. Other than that, I had all aero effects and everything was working, however, what I did was a trick to mimic compatibility at least in part, but that didn't actually provide hardware acceleration, it was only enough to avoid crashes, to keep compatibility with 3rd party players and also have aero effects. You can try it as a backup plan.

https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/topic/12141-intel-core-i7-8th-gen-with-windows-7-intel-uhd-graphics-620-driver-dell-inspiron-5770/

However, the original poster here did some reverse engineering as you read and fixed some files to also provide hardware acceleration not just mimic compatibility but actually give as well (hardware acceleration and everything). Since the time he had posted, I have been using his method instead all these years and I am typing at the moment from this laptop, I have never had any issues so far. Do you have a slightly different Intel Graphics card perhaps?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 8:59 AM, Mivas said:

Hi. I don't have knowledge of reverse engineering, so I had found a solution to avoid crashing in VLC, Gom player etc (I could also play 4K videos), but with Windows Media Player only audio was working. Other than that, I had all aero effects and everything was working, however, what I did was a trick to mimic compatibility at least in part, but that didn't actually provide hardware acceleration, it was only enough to avoid crashes, to keep compatibility with 3rd party players and also have aero effects. You can try it as a backup plan.

https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/topic/12141-intel-core-i7-8th-gen-with-windows-7-intel-uhd-graphics-620-driver-dell-inspiron-5770/

However, the original poster here did some reverse engineering as you read and fixed some files to also provide hardware acceleration not just mimic compatibility but actually give as well (hardware acceleration and everything). Since the time he had posted, I have been using his method instead all these years and I am typing at the moment from this laptop, I have never had any issues so far. Do you have a slightly different Intel Graphics card perhaps?

I am sorry for the late reply. I don't think I have a slightly different Intel Graphics Card, it is UHD 620, DEV_5917.. 

The issues went away, not sure what I did. Except the white screens when playing videos or gifs from the web.

Just a question if I'm not too late, do you get white screens for split seconds when attempting to play videos from the web in Windows 7? It could be an exclusive issue to Windows 8.1.. 

EDIT: Okay, after going through the horrors of installing Windows 7 on an NVMe and hoping legacy boot won't screw anything up, I can say that using this modified driver in Windows 7 doesn't seem to cause any issues for me. Both monitors work, VLC hardware acceleration works out of the box, the screen doesn't turn white for split second when trying to play videos from YouTube, playing 3D games also works. It is a perfect escape from Windows 10 you could say!

Thank you Mengqin for making this possible!

Edited by Klopsidlo

• 4 months later...
On 24/10/2018 at 8:26, Mengqin said:

Hola,

Este es el paso rápido, si no quieres leer más:

1. descargue el controlador de gráficos Intel 21.20.16.4839

2. Haga el inf hack, busque en el directorio Graphics, busque el archivo igdlh64.inf, modifíquelo. Agregue esta línea en la sección de instalación de Windows 7 [IntelGfx.NTamd64.6.1]

%iKBLULTGT2% = iSKLD_w7, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917

3. Busque el archivo igdumdim32.dll, edítelo con un editor hexadecimal, como winhex o ultraedit. Busque esta cadena binaria en ella:

83 F8 13 75 43 F7 42 04 00 00 00 02

modificar los siguientes dos bytes en

90 90

4. Busque el archivo igdumdim64.dll, edítelo con un editor hexadecimal, como winhex o ultraedit. Busque esta cadena binaria en ella:

01 76 17 83 F9 13 75 44 F7 42 04 00 00 00 02

modificar los siguientes dos bytes en

90 90

5. instale el controlador, reinicie.

6. Instale/reinstale el controlador de la tarjeta de video discreto, no se recomienda uno más nuevo. Uso el controlador nvidia 397.64 en mi MX150.

7. Disfrútalo con funciones completas.

Comience desde aquí:

Como sabe, Intel no admitía controladores de gráficos para la CPU 7 y 8 en Windows 7, investigué mucho en la web y encontré algunos trucos de inf para resolverlo de esta manera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6nPLoRtipA

De esta manera parece funcionar, pero no es perfecto, descubrí que cuando reproduzco un video, el reproductor siempre falla en mi UHD 620 (integrado en I7 8550U), lo que sea que use.

Y alguien dijo que reemplazar algún archivo dll permitirá que la reproducción funcione normalmente, pero la función 3D no pudo funcionar, como este tipo:

https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/12141-intel-core-i7-8th-gen-with-windows-7-intel-uhd-graphics-620-driver-dell-inspiron -5770/

Intenté todos los métodos en la publicación y encontré el mismo problema, así que trato de profundizar en este problema y finalmente hackeo el archivo binario del controlador (archivo DLL) con éxito.

Debo decir que esto no es fácil, necesitas algunos conocimientos de piratería para entender cómo funciona.

Lo primero es elegir una versión de controlador adecuada. Realizo mucho trabajo de prueba para probar diferentes versiones. Intento fusionar algunas de ellas, pero todas no pudieron funcionar lo suficientemente estables. Finalmente, investigué un poco sobre la diferencia de los controladores de pantalla entre Windows 7 y Windows 10.

Básicamente, los controladores de pantalla compatibles con Windows 7 deben seguir WDDM 1.1, pero en Windows 10 son compatibles con WDDM 2.0+. Esto significa que debe elegir una versión que admita WDDM 1.1 y que admita la 6.ª o 7.ª CPU al mismo tiempo. En otras palabras, la versión de su controlador debe ser compatible con Windows 7 y luego puede admitir gráficos como HD 620 en Windows 10. 

Los controladores pueden cumplir con estas demandas no es demasiado, el más nuevo que puede encontrar oficialmente es la versión 15.45.23.4860 (21.20.16.4860):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27360/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-45-

Esta versión está bien, pero no la usé porque encontré controladores en la misma serie 21.20.16.xxx, que es 4839 y está incluido en el directorio del catálogo de actualizaciones de Windows de Microsoft . Esto significa que debería ser más estable, puedes descargarlo desde aquí:

https://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=352&func=fileinfo&id=3256&lang=en

La versión del catálogo de Windows está aquí:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=21.20.16.4839

Luego, el truco de inf funciona, esta es la parte más fácil. Puedes aprender cómo hacerlo en youtube desde mi primer enlace. Aquí hay un aviso, la identificación del dispositivo UHD 620 es PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917, agregue la línea en la sección de Windows 7 que debería ser como la siguiente parte. Aquí uso un nuevo marco iKBLULTGT2R , y esto puede permitirle nombrar su dispositivo, pero no usar el nombre de HD 620,

;================================================ ====================
; Instalación de Windows 7: solo DT
;========================================== ==========================
[IntelGfx.NTamd64.6.1]
; SKL HW
%iSKLULTGT1% = iSKLD_w7, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1906
%iSKLULTGT2% = iSKLD_w7, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1916

%iSKLWSGT4% = iSKLD_w7, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_193D
%iKBLULTGT2R% = iSKLD_w8586\VENDEV

Y agregue algunas partes faltantes para UHD 620, esto no es algo realmente importante, si no lo hace, está bien. Agregue estas líneas después de la sección 5916:

HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, DeviceID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x5916
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, VendorID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x8086
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, APIVersion, %REG_DWORD%, 0x108
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, Merit,%REG_DWORD%, 0x08000015
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, Path, %REG_SZ%, "%16422%\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll"

HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, DeviceID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x5917
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, VendorID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x8086
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, APIVersion, %REG_DWORD%, 0x108
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, Merit,%REG_DWORD%, 0x08000015
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, Path, %REG_SZ%, "%16422%\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll"

HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, DeviceID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x5921
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, VendorID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x8086
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, APIVersion, %REG_DWORD%, 0x108
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, Merit,%REG_DWORD%, 0x08000015
HKLM, Software\Wow6432Node\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, Path, %REG_SZ%, "%16422%\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll"

And here:

HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, DeviceID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x5916
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, VendorID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x8086
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, APIVersion, %REG_DWORD%, 0x108
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, Merit,%REG_DWORD%, 0x08000015
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5916, Path, %REG_SZ%, "%16422%\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll"

HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, DeviceID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x5917
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, VendorID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x8086
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, APIVersion, %REG_DWORD%, 0x108
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, Merit,%REG_DWORD%, 0x08000015
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5917, Path, %REG_SZ%, "%16422%\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll"

HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, DeviceID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x5921
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, VendorID, %REG_DWORD%, 0x8086
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, APIVersion, %REG_DWORD%, 0x108
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, Merit,%REG_DWORD%, 0x08000015
HKLM, Software\Intel\MediaSDK\Dispatch\iKBL_5921, Path, %REG_SZ%, "%16422%\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll"

And don't forget add the new display name at the end of this file:

; KBL 
iKBLULTGT1 = "Intel(R) Gráficos HD 610" 
iKBLULTGT2 = "Intel(R) Gráficos HD 620" 
iKBLULTGT2R = "Intel(R) Gráficos UHD 620" 
iKBLULTGT2F = "Intel(R) Gráficos HD 620" 
iKBLULTGT3E15 = "Intel( R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 640" 
iKBLULTGT3E28 = "Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 650" 
iKBLULXGT2 = "Intel(R) HD Graphics 615" 
iKBLDTGT1 = "Intel(R) HD Graphics 610" 

Bien, ahora guarde el archivo y ejecute la configuración para instalar los controladores, debería funcionar. Después de reiniciar, encontrará que el Aero volvió de nuevo. Y ejecute dxdiag para verificar si la función 3D puede funcionar, debería funcionar. Aquí incluso puedes jugar un juego en 3D ahora. Pero el accidente del jugador no podía parar. Y la pestaña de video del panel de configuración de Intel también fallará.

La mayoría de los tutoriales en la web terminarán aquí, pero mi piratería apenas comienza. Aquí debo afirmar que alguien quiere intentar fusionar el archivo para que esto funcione, no creo que esto funcione. Debido a que los diferentes WDDM son compatibles en diferentes sistemas, si un controlador solo es compatible con Windows 10, no se puede ejecutar en Windows 7.

Intenté fusionar el controlador de Windows 10 en Windows 7, y resolví toneladas de DLL perdidas y redirección de funciones, modifiqué toneladas de tabla de mejora de DLL, los controladores se pueden cargar, pero no funcionarán. Al igual que instala un controlador VGA predeterminado, ninguna función 3D funcionará correctamente.

Comencé desde el bloqueo del reproductor, informó que se bloqueó en igdumdim32.dll @ 0x59c4EA0C, igdumdim32.dll e igdumdim64.dll es el archivo central de los controladores de gráficos de espacio de usuario de Intel, los gráficos de Intel tienen una pequeña parte del núcleo llamada minipuertos, solo abra el túnel entre la aplicación del espacio de usuario y el hardware, la parte de trabajo real está en la DLL, como la función 3D, la aceleración de video y el sorteo directo. Use un depurador como ollydbg para depurarlo. Descubrí que es una función que realiza algunos trabajos de configuración:

59C4E948 8B87 0C010000 MOV EAX, DWORD PTR DS: [EDI+10C]
59C4E94E 53 PUSH
EBX 59C4E94F 57
PUSH EDI 59C4E950
FFD0 LLAME 59C4E952 8B8F 00010000 MOV ECX
DWAL DC lea eax, dword ptr ss:[ebp-24]
59C4E95D 50 push eax
59C4E95E 57 push edi
59C4E95F FFD1 call ecx
59C4E961 8B56 10 mov edx, dword ptr ds:[esi+10]
59C4E964 8B0A dword ecpt: edx]
59C4E966 F7C1 00002000 prueba ecx, 200000
59C4E96C 74 0C je corto 59C4E97A ; igdumdim.59C4E97A
59C4E96E C746 18 2404655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E650424
59C4E975 E9 84000000 jmp 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E97A F7C1 00000004 prueba ecx,
4000000 59C4E980 74 09 je corto 59C4E98B ; igdumdim.59C4E98B
59C4E982 C746 18 5C04655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E65045C
59C4E989 EB 73 jmp short 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E98B F7C1 00000020 prueba ecx, 20000000
59C4E991 74 09 je corto 59C4E99C ; igdumdim.59C4E99C
59C4E993 C746 18 9404655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E650494
59C4E99A EB 62 jmp short 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E99C 85C9 prueba ecx, ecx
59C4E99E 79 09 jns corto 59C4E9A9 ; igdumdim.59C4E9A9
59C4E9A0 C746 18 CC04655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E6504CC
59C4E9A7 EB 55 jmp short 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9A9 8B45 DC mov eax, dword ptr ss:[ebp-24]
59C4E9AC 83F8 15 cmp eax, 15
59C4E9AF 74 1C je short 59C4E9CD ; igdumdim.59C4E9CD
59C4E9B1 83F8 16 cmp eje, 16
59C4E9B4 74 17 je corto 59C4E9CD ; igdumdim.59C4E9CD
59C4E9B6 83F8 13 cmp eax, 13
59C4E9B9 75 43 jnz corto 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9BB F742 04 0000000>test dword ptr ds:[edx+4], 2000000
59C4E9C2 75 A3 je short 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9C4 C746 18 AC05655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E6505AC
59C4E9CB EB 31 jmp corto 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9CD 8B42 04 mov eax, dword ptr ds:[edx+4]
59C4E9D0 A9 00004000 prueba eax, 400000
59C4E9D5 74 09 je corto 59C4E9E0 ; igdumdim.59C4E9E0
59C4E9D7 C746 18 3C05655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E65053C
59C4E9DE EB 1E jmp short 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9E0 A9 00008000 prueba eax, 800000
59C4E9E5 74 09 je corto 59C4E9F0; igdumdim.59C4E9F0
59C4E9E7 C746 18 0405655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E650504
59C4E9EE EB 0E jmp short 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9F0 A9 00000001 test eax, 1000000
59C4E9F5 74 07 je corto 59C4E9FE ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9F7 C746 18 7405655>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E650574
59C4E9FE 85DB test ebx, ebx
59C4EA00 74 0D je short 59C4EA0F ; igdumdim.59C4EA0F
59C4EA02 8B4B 04 mov ecx, dword ptr ds:[ebx+4]
59C4EA05 85C9 test ecx, ecx
59C4EA07 74 06 je short 59C4EA0F ; igdumdim.59C4EA0F
59C4EA09 8B46 18 mov eax, dword ptr ds:[esi+18]
59C4EA0C 8948 0C mov dword ptr ds:[eax+C], ecx          <============ aquí
se bloquea 59C4EA0F C746 1C 1800000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+1C], 18
59C4EA16 C746 20 4000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+20], 40
59C4EA1D C746 24 4000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+24], 40
59C4EA24 C746 28 4000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+28], 40
59C4EA2B C746 2C 0400000>mov dword:[esi+2C],ptr+2C 4
59C4EA32 C746 30 1000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+30], 10
59C4EA39 C746 34 1000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+34], 10
59C4EA40 C746 38 0008000>mov dword ptr8:[esi+34] , 800
59C4EA47 C746 3C 8000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+3C], 80
59C4EA4E C746 40 2000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+40], 20
59C4EA55 C746 44 0008000>mov 4dsword : [esi+40] ], 800
59C4EA5C C746 48 2004000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+48], 420
59C4EA63 C746 4C 4004000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+4C], 440
59C4EA6A C746 50 2000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+50], 20
59C4EA71 C746 54 1000000>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+54], 10
59C4EA78 56 empujar esi
59C4EA79 C786:esi d0 3>mov dword :[esi+54] +B8], 59C4D630
59C4EA83 C786 BC000000 1> MOV DWORD PTR DS: [ESI+BC], 59C4E410
59C4EA8D C786 C0000000 3> MOV DWORD PTR: [ESI+C0], 59C4D830
59C4EA97 C786 C40000 4 esi+
C4
]
. [esi+D4], 59C4E680
59C4EABF C786 D8000000 1>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+D8], 59C4DC10
59C4EAC9 C786 DC000000 8>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+DC], 59C4E680
59C4EAD3 C786 E0000000 8>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+E0], 59C4E880
59C4EADD C786 E4000000 2,mov dword] 59C4DD20
59C4EAE7 C786 EC000000 6>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+EC], 59C4CE60
59C4EAF1 C786 F0000000 D>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+F0], 59C4CED0
59C4EAFB C786 F4000000 8> , 59C4CC80
59C4EB05 C786 F8000000 F>mov dword ptr ds:[esi+F8], 59C4E8F0
59C4EB0F E8 7CF8FFFF llamar 59C4E390 ; igdumdim.59C4E390
59C4EB14 8B4D FC mov ecx, dword ptr ss:[ebp-4]
59C4EB17 5B pop ebx
59C4EB18 5F pop edi
59C4EB19 33CD xor ecx, ebp
59C4EB1B 5E pop esi
59C4EB1C E8 7354EEFF llamada 59B33F94 ; igdumdim.59B33F94
59C4EB21 8BE5 mov esp, ebp
59C4EB23 5D pop ebp
59C4EB24 C2 0400 retn 4

Esta función está configurando algo de acuerdo con un indicador que lee de la llamada en @59C4E95F, y la siguiente parte es una rama compleja para seleccionar los argumentos correctos para la llamada de función @59C4EB0F. Intenté alguna ruta de seguimiento y descubrí que necesitamos dejar que la rama @ 59C4E9C2 se vuelva falsa, así que aquí lo hacemos de esta manera:

59C4E9B1    83F8 16         cmp     eax, 16
59C4E9B4    74 17           je      short 59C4E9CD                   ; igdumdim.59C4E9CD
59C4E9B6    83F8 13         cmp     eax, 13
59C4E9B9    75 43           jnz     short 59C4E9FE                   ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9BB    F742 04 0000000>test    dword ptr ds:[edx+4], 2000000
59C4E9C2    90              nop
59C4E9C3    90              nop

59C4E9C4    C746 18 AC05655>mov     dword ptr ds:[esi+18], 5E6505AC
59C4E9CB    EB 31           jmp     short 59C4E9FE                   ; igdumdim.59C4E9FE
59C4E9CD    8B42 04         mov     eax, dword ptr ds:[edx+4]
59C4E9D0    A9 00004000     test    eax, 400000
59C4E9D5    74 09           je      short 59C4E9E0                   ; igdumdim.59C4E9E0

OK, the most important part comes, translate the RVA into file address, and modify it. Sounds really hard isn't it? Good news is there is a more easy way, and this is the signature about this fix:

83 F8 13 75 43 F7 42 04 00 00 00 02

Search this hex string in the file, modify the following two bytes into "90 90"

00291280h: 74 09 C7 46 18 5C 35 C6 14 EB 73 F7 C1 00 00 00 ; t.荈.\5?雜髁...
00291290h: 20 74 09 C7 46 18 94 35 C6 14 EB 62 85 C9 79 09 ; t.荈.??隻吷y.
002912a0h: C7 46 18 CC 35 C6 14 EB 55 8B 45 CC 83 F8 15 74; 荈.??險婨軆?t
002912b0h: 1C 83 F8 16 74 17 83 F8 13 75 43 F7 42 04 00 00; .凐.t.凐.uC鰾...
002912c0h: 00 02 90 90 C7 46 18 AC 36 C6 14 EB 31 8B 42 04 ; ..悙荈.???婤.
002912d0h: A9 00 00 40 00 74 09 C7 46 18 3C 36 C6 14 EB 1E; [email protected].荈.<6??
002912e0h: A9 00 00 80 00 74 09 C7 46 18 04 36 C6 14 EB 0E; ?.€.t.荈..6??

Necesitamos hacer lo mismo para el archivo igdumdim64.dll, pero debido a que es un dll de 64 bits, la firma es diferente:

01 76 17 83 F9 13 75 44 F7 42 04 00 00 00 02

La modificación debería gustarle esto

002d56f0h: 73 09 48 8D 05 1F AD A7 04 EB 6D 0F BA E1 1D 73 ; sH?..雖.横.s
002d5700h: 09 48 8D 05 48 AD A7 04 EB 5E 85 C9 79 09 48 8D ; .H?H.隵吷yH?
002d5710h: 05 73 AD A7 04 EB 51 8B 4C 24 20 8D 41 EB 83 F8; .s.隥婰$ 岮雰?
002d5720h: 01 76 17 83 F9 13 75 44 F7 42 04 00 00 00 02 90 ; .v.凒.uD鰾.....?
002d5730h: 90 48 8D 05 30 AE A7 04 EB 2E 8B 42 04 0F BA E0; 怘?0.?婤..亨
002d5740h: 16 73 09 48 8D 05 AE AD A7 04 EB 1C 0F BA E0 17 ; .sH???.亨.
002d5750h: 73 09 48 8D 05 67 AD A7 04 EB 0D 0F BA E0 18 73; sH?g.?.亨.s

De acuerdo, después de modificar los dos archivos, reemplácelos en el directorio de Windows, si su Windows es de 64 bits, coloque igdumdim64.dll en windows\system32 e igdumdim32.dll en windows\sysWow64. Esto debe hacerse en modo seguro, reinicie Windows y presione F8 antes de iniciar Windows, entra en modo seguro para reemplazarlo.

Después de reiniciar, hará que todo funcione.

PD: En mi sistema, la tarjeta de video de nvidia causa algún problema, dejará que el sistema se cuelgue en algún momento, recomiendo reinstalar los controladores de nvidia después de instalar los controladores de Intel. y elija una versión inferior, pero no la versión más nueva. Tengo UHD 620 y MX 150 en mi sistema, y después de reinstalar los controladores nvidia 397.64, el problema desapareció y la computadora portátil funciona de maravilla.

Since the changed files have been removed from Google Drive and other services, could any of you please upload these files to the web archive site, better known as https://web.archive.org?
I am sure that the files will last much longer than if they are stored in the usual places.
It's very difficult for me to modify what you just did, so your help will be important to me.

Before finishing I would like to know if there is any method for 10th generation computers. I am using an hp 240 g7 and I would like to have windows 8.1 with uhd 620

• 7 months later...