LenovoLenovo Y510P Video Card Update issue [Windows 10]

The computer I used was '' Lenovo Y510P ''. There is a '' Nvidia GT755M [SLI] '' as a display card. I have tried both ways of downloading the video card driver from both GeForce Experience and Nvidia driver site. Both kinds of graphics cards are starting to update. Later, the 'graphic driver is installed' part of the screen goes and never comes again. I can not enter Windows when I turn off the computer. I have to take format from scratch.

After formatting, Windows automatically loads a graphics card driver in 2017, trying to update the driver again, it stays black on the screen again. I have to format again.

With DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) program, I deleted the old video card driver and updated it again. But I met the same problem.

I communicated with Nvidia and stated that I had such a problem. They asked me not to install the 388.13 video card driver. That graphics card driver has been loaded without any problems. But I have the same problem with all the video card drivers out there.

NOTE: This problem only happens on Windows 10. I can update the display board without any problems in operating systems like Windows 8,8.1.

NOTE: I have been having this problem for about 2 months, before I could update my display card in Windows 10 without a problem.

The driver I am currently using is: 388.13

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had the exact same problem. I removed the video card from the expansion port. Then I installed the driver, rebooted. The I shut the system down and replaced the card and restarted. SLI is fully functional. 

4 hours ago, adam.jakey said:

I had the exact same problem. I removed the video card from the expansion port. Then I installed the driver, rebooted. The I shut the system down and replaced the card and restarted. SLI is fully functional. 

So, do you have any problems when you open it? When I turn it on, the computer gets stuck, and it turns out when I open it. Then again the same problem continues.

• 2 years later...