• Bios Modder
11 hours ago, zerbatin said:

I do not want you to remove password, or anything like that. I only want to run my laptop again (with password)...

Hi!

Maybe I misunderstood you. If you want, I can unlock the hidden advanced settings in your bios, as well as unlock the WWAN and WLAN whitelist. But I don't understand what it means: "I just want to restart my laptop (with password)..."

On 12/5/2022 at 9:35 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Maybe I misunderstood you. If you want, I can unlock the hidden advanced settings in your bios, as well as unlock the WWAN and WLAN whitelist. But I don't understand what it means: "I just want to restart my laptop (with password)..."

I dumped my BIOS rom, and tried to mod it by myself, Now I have problems running my laptop at all. It boots up, but blackscreen all the time (no beeps unless I remove RAM, then normal beeps occure). Last time you did some magic with my T440s corrupted dump and it was alive again. "I just want to restart my laptop (with password)..." means that I do not want you to do any password removal stuff.

• Bios Modder
6 minutes ago, zerbatin said:

I dumped my BIOS rom, and tried to mod it by myself, Now I have problems running my laptop at all. It boots up, but blackscreen all the time (no beeps unless I remove RAM, then normal beeps occure). Last time you did some magic with my T440s corrupted dump and it was alive again. "I just want to restart my laptop (with password)..." means that I do not want you to do any password removal stuff.

In this case, just flash your untouched bios dump (which you dumped, before any modifications).

15 hours ago, Klem said:

In this case, just flash your untouched bios dump (which you dumped, before any modifications).

I've tried, but all I get is black screen. This is the one I've uploaded. Maybe I dumped it wrong and it has some errors.

Maybe modding it with whitelist and advanced settings will help

• Bios Modder
9 minutes ago, zerbatin said:

I've tried, but all I get is black screen. This is the one I've uploaded. Maybe I dumped it wrong and it has some errors.

Maybe modding it with whitelist and advanced settings will help

No, if your laptop doesn't work correctly with your original bios dump, then I can't help you.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Klem said:

No, if your laptop doesn't work correctly with your original bios dump, then I can't help you.

OK! I did it, there was CRC error, it is alive. Everything is fine. Can I upload you my 5 laptops BIOS-es for whitelist or it is to much,or it will take to mych of your time?

• Bios Modder
53 minutes ago, zerbatin said:

OK! I did it, there was CRC error, it is alive. Everything is fine. Can I upload you my 5 laptops BIOS-es for whitelist or it is to much,or it will take to mych of your time?

Ok. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 10:54 PM, Klem said:

Ok. Check PM.

Hello Klem ,

I am really frustrated due to lost to brightness control, I have replaced my OLD LCD panel by 1080 IPS MATT display and later I realised that it's not whitelisted, being a window user, I can't prefer Linux to overcome this... can someone please help me out to whitelist my screen? 

my new IPS display: BOE  NV140FHM-N48  V8.2

i am begging to everyone please help me out guys.

• Bios Modder
13 hours ago, OMAK said:

Hello Klem ,

I am really frustrated due to lost to brightness control, I have replaced my OLD LCD panel by 1080 IPS MATT display and later I realised that it's not whitelisted, being a window user, I can't prefer Linux to overcome this... can someone please help me out to whitelist my screen? 

my new IPS display: BOE  NV140FHM-N48  V8.2

i am begging to everyone please help me out guys.

Hi!

In Lenovo ThinkPad T450, any modified bios can be flash using hardware SPI programmer only, exactly the same as described in the first page of this thread.

So, for creating backup (dump) of bios you need to use hardware SPI programmer only.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

In Lenovo ThinkPad T450, any modified bios can be flash using hardware SPI programmer only, exactly the same as described in the first page of this thread.

So, for creating backup (dump) of bios you need to use hardware SPI programmer only.

Hello Klem , can you please elaborate what exactly does that mean. can you do that for me? or share step by step procedure? how to modify bios?  I am not a techy guy so..

• Bios Modder
12 hours ago, OMAK said:

Hello Klem , can you please elaborate what exactly does that mean. can you do that for me? or share step by step procedure? how to modify bios?  I am not a techy guy so..

Again, just read carefully the first post of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
5 hours ago, cmanmcm said:

Hello,

Can you please help with removing the WIFi/LCD whitelists and if possible also enabling the hidden settings in BIOS?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VkiBYAs0WvaAZf_VGwrnbSbjUBi1sIVd/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi! 

Can you please help with removing the LTE modem/Wi-Fi  whitelists and  enabling the hidden menu in BIOS my Lenovo T450?

The bios was read using a CH341A.

Error 1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in with LTE modem Fibocom GL-860GL-16.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk6qc2fmbox0cfd/T450.zip?dl=0

• Bios Modder
10 hours ago, DigiMikl said:

Hi! 

Can you please help with removing the LTE modem/Wi-Fi  whitelists and  enabling the hidden menu in BIOS my Lenovo T450?

The bios was read using a CH341A.

Error 1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in with LTE modem Fibocom GL-860GL-16.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk6qc2fmbox0cfd/T450.zip?dl=0

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

• 9 months later...
  • Bios Modder
1 hour ago, mg86 said:

Hello, I would like to have the screen whitelist removed from my ThinkPad T450 BIOS
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hOER8jU7NX4o-mvTf9IASIzabrj3g8C5/view?usp=sharing

Thank You

Hi!

Have you already replaced your display with another one and then lost the brightness control?

6 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Have you already replaced your display with another one and then lost the brightness control?

Not yet, but I have ordered a display that I assume won't have working brightness control since it doesn't have a compatible FRU.

• Bios Modder
8 minutes ago, mg86 said:

Not yet, but I have ordered a display that I assume won't have working brightness control since it doesn't have a compatible FRU.

Ok. When you already receive your new display and install it in your laptop, then let me know. Because for such a BIOS modification, we will need some information from the EDID chip of the new display.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:37 PM, Klem said:

Ok. When you already receive your new display and install it in your laptop, then let me know. Because for such a BIOS modification, we will need some information from the EDID chip of the new display.

Here is the T450 BIOS with the new screen that I installed today
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fLCVJG-rHkjumhr1UmawEsmZJOxq0bWJ/view?usp=sharing

• Bios Modder
53 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

WItam,

Potrzebuje odblokować bios Lenovo G700 , zmiana wifi na wyższe pasmo.

Wsta tutaj

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVELtUMm_7Q7PFJwIYZu5rDWMQc0OdYR/view?usp=drive_link

Hi!

In Lenovo G700, any modified bios can be flash using hardware SPI programmer only, exactly the same as described in the first page of this thread.