My Next Purchase! Huawei or an iPhone?

Cailley06

I'm confused now on what to buy. Will I go for an iPhone again or settle for this new Huawei P20?  I heard it looks like a mash-up between the two popular brands of smartphones. The good thing here is, its affordable than an iPhone. So I can't decide.  I'm just reluctant of its performance.  What do you think?

Edited by Cailley06

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a Huawei P6 as a work phone for my years due to it's annoyingly loud alarm and ringtone. It was very snapy and responsive my needs and was able to survive quite a few drops, more drops than an Iphone could survive.

Edited by niroc
gramma

• 1 year later...

For iPhone you are stupidly overpaying money, now there are many other companies that you can safely take, and which do not wind up crazy amounts for your brand. The same Chinese Xaomi, he has cameras from Samsung and Sony, and the premium for these cameras is several times smaller. But if you have a lot of Apple appliances at home, then for good synchronization you can take an iPhone. This is my opinion, and so you decide.

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2020 at 10:12 AM, sherba666 said:

For iPhone you are stupidly overpaying money, now there are many other companies that you can safely take, and which do not wind up crazy amounts for your brand. The same Chinese Xaomi, he has cameras from Samsung and Sony, and the premium for these cameras is several times smaller. But if you have a lot of Apple appliances at home, then for good synchronization you can take an iPhone. This is my opinion, and so you decide.

The cheapest new iPhone this year is more powerful than the most expensive Android phone. That being said, I never spend more than $200 on a phone, so I'd never buy Apple...

• 8 months later...