Jump to content

Lenovo G580 (20150) and (2189), G480, G780, Y580, G570 unlocked BIOS Lenovo menu / wlan whitelist bios mod


Klem

Recommended Posts

hello, I'd like to upgrade my WLAN card and I have the whitelist issue, I need an unlocked BIOS.

Here is a backup of my BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/x53uqh
Thank you in advance,

 

Lenovo G580
Product: 26897JJ
BIOS: 62CN34WW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
13 hours ago, hiro said:

hello, I'd like to upgrade my WLAN card and I have the whitelist issue, I need an unlocked BIOS.

Here is a backup of my BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/x53uqh
Thank you in advance,

 

Lenovo G580
Product: 26897JJ
BIOS: 62CN34WW

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Are the unlocked bios made with amibcp?

 

if so and i want to do it myself, are there restrictions or am i able to change every setting available to “user”?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
1 hour ago, OoZic said:

Are the unlocked bios made with amibcp?

 

if so and i want to do it myself, are there restrictions or am i able to change every setting available to “user”?

Lenovo laptops use Insyde H2O and Phoenix bios platform.

AMIBCP - it is tool for AMI bios platform, therefore it can't work with any Lenovo laptops bios.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Klem said:

Lenovo laptops use Insyde H2O and Phoenix bios platform.

AMIBCP - it is tool for AMI bios platform, therefore it can't work with any Lenovo laptops bios.

Thank you for the reply, hoped you would have some knowledge about the amibcp tool ...

 

making 5 usefull posts and wait to get promoted to download the unlocked  16f2 bios is a bit frustrating for someone like me who wants to use the bios rather today as tomorrow, that’s why i looked up what options there are to do it  myself ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
11 minutes ago, Kunal Verma said:

Hi klem, could you please unlock my bios and all the hidden menus and settings and also remove whitelist from it, so i can upgrade CPU and WLAN card.

Lenovo G580

Model 20150

BIOS BACKUP-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XL4q7r-RRAqTp_DA3-Zakv-S7VNW3aQo

Thanks In advance

 

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello. Your bios has worked well. But when I connected an external video card instead of a wifi module, the notebook was first launched with a black screen and a line in the upper right corner, then generally stopped running. Bios also does not start. I think that the problem with Bios and I will try to overwrite it through the programmer. But I need a BIOS file that really works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Warsav said:

Hello. Your bios has worked well. But when I connected an external video card instead of a wifi module

Hi!

It's your general mistake, you can upgrade Wi-Fi card to new one, but not to any another hardware like external GPU. Please just read carefully my first post of this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
9 hours ago, bengy66low said:

Hello Master Klem , please Help me , i need to update mi WIFI , and the whitelist won't let me. 

Lenovo G580 20157 S/N WB08900352 P/N 59334761 

HERE IS THE LINK > https://www.sendspace.com/file/x5a4h8

Hope you can help me ! Thanks in Advance ! 

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Mohsen_hrt said:

hi, I'd like to upgrade my g580 WLAN card and I have the whitelist issue, I need an unlocked BIOS.

 Should i send more details?

Hi!

As I described in first post of this thread, for prepare unlocked bios you should post here your request here and send me your file backup of bios via PM or upload it into any fileserver (for example https://www.sendspace.com    )   and send me the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM or upload it into any fileserver (for example https://www.sendspace.com    )   and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

As I described in first post of this thread, for prepare unlocked bios you should post here your request here and send me your file backup of bios via PM or upload it into any fileserver (for example https://www.sendspace.com    )   and send me the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM or upload it into any fileserver (for example https://www.sendspace.com    )   and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

ok this is my result file
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3nuneh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Klem changed the title to Lenovo G580 (20150) and (2189) unlocked BIOS Lenovo menu / wlan whitelist bios mod
  • Klem changed the title to Lenovo G580 (20150) and (2189), G480, G780, Y580, G570 unlocked BIOS Lenovo menu / wlan whitelist bios mod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.