Jump to content

Lenovo G580 (20150) and (2189), G480, G780, Y580, G570 unlocked BIOS Lenovo menu / wlan whitelist bios mod


Klem

Recommended Posts

  • Bios Modder
On 12/12/2022 at 7:44 PM, atlhon said:

Hi there,

 

I bought a faster wifi card but smashed my head with this wall.

It´s a G580 (20150), I alredy upgraded to SSD and 16G RAM (as it already has i7, don´t looking for CPU change but maybe)

 

Would be posible to unlock it for the wifi card?

I run "BACKUP_Tools12_2" but saw a lot of "Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform." so, maybe not posible or did something not ok?
Anyhow, here is the result file
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5rihxr

 

Thanks in advance

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
6 hours ago, Vlad_93 said:

Hi, please help me to unlock bios in my lenovo g580, because wifi module was stolen in service.

Hi! 

Each unlocked bios prepared personal and based on your personal file bios backup.

You can upload your file bios backup into any fileserver and post the download link. Or you can send me your file backup of bios via PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run Backup Utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM or upload your file bios backup into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
On 12/30/2022 at 11:19 PM, Serzh said:

Could you, please, remove the whitelist of my BIOS.
Is it possible to enable advanced options on that BIOS?
If so, could you turn it on, please?

Lenovo G580 (20150)
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (v9.01)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9quum8

With kind regards Serzh

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Could you please remove all the whitelists from my BIOS?

I want to install a newer wi-fi card but I am unable to install it because of the whitelist.

I don't know if there are any other whitelists for other components so if you know about any other whitelists I would be grateful if you could remove them too.

I don't need advanced options for the BIOS, just the removal of the whitelists.

Lenovo G580

System Model 20150

System SKU LENOVO_MT_20150

BIOS Version 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

BIOS Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o8svko

Kind regards,

AK97

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
5 hours ago, andi_cain said:

Hello,

Could you please remove all the whitelists from my BIOS?

I want to install a newer wi-fi card but I am unable to install it because of the whitelist.

I don't know if there are any other whitelists for other components so if you know about any other whitelists I would be grateful if you could remove them too.

I don't need advanced options for the BIOS, just the removal of the whitelists.

Lenovo G580

System Model 20150

System SKU LENOVO_MT_20150

BIOS Version 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

BIOS Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o8svko

Kind regards,

AK97

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
1 hour ago, BK1983 said:

I have a G580 2189 and want to change wifi-card. Can someone remove the whitelist of my BIOS?

 

Which tool do I have to use to get my BIOS-file?

 

Thank you very much!

 

I did it with Backup_Tools.

 

Here is the link to the results:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dadbc3

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
6 hours ago, wankrey9394 said:

Hello! I have already bought a new WiFi adapter and need a removed whitelist.

Lenovo G580 (2189)

BIOS version:  5ECN92WW(V8.04)

 

Thank you!

Hi!

Ok. Your bios with unlocked whitelist done. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi, got same problem. can u off my white list on my g580 as well? 

Manufacturer: LENOVO
BIOS Version:

5ECN96WW(V9.01)

link to my bios file/  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ewvfcptzrW2Mr9YKRTw-SPvlAhGjA8_p/view?usp=share_link

On 2/9/2023 at 1:02 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Your bios with unlocked whitelist done. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
4 hours ago, daronapa said:

hi, got same problem. can u off my white list on my g580 as well? 

Manufacturer: LENOVO
BIOS Version:

5ECN96WW(V9.01)

link to my bios file/  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ewvfcptzrW2Mr9YKRTw-SPvlAhGjA8_p/view?usp=share_link

Hi! 

Ok. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
12 minutes ago, DiegoRafhaell said:

i have a G480 20149

BIOS VERSION: LENOVO 5ECN95WW(V9.00). 19/12/12

I bought a wifi adapter and got an error message on startup saying the device is unauthorized

here the bios file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tvqa0o

Hi! 

Ok. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Klem changed the title to Lenovo G580 (20150) and (2189), G480, G780, Y580, G570 unlocked BIOS Lenovo menu / wlan whitelist bios mod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.