YOUR life.

mmskate13

Hey Everyone, I saw a thread a few minutes ago about trolls also in the Off-topic section, and I stumbled upon a dashing photo of Stam. It inspired me to make this thread, where we can collectively post pictures of what we do (anything from skiing -cough- svl7 -cough- to skateboarding, to being goofy, to tech stuff, etc. Basically anything you have an interest in and feel like sharing. They do not have to have a ton of meaning to them, and they can even be somewhat abstract. The aim is to just post a few pictures here and there of what we do in our lives :) , sort of like a melting pot.

**BONUS INTERNETZ FOR ADORABLE PETS**

I'll get a few up this coming weekend / week off :) , but for now here are a couple i had on a USB that are pretty old.

post-656-14494992702654_thumb.png

post-656-14494992702403_thumb.png

Edited by mmskate13
  • Thumbs Up 8

my wife made me gave away my long board last year :( honestly don't use it much but still sad to see it go. man i wish i can do those sick ass tricks, but i really just enjoy the coasting part, really want one of those bad ass electric ones but i doubt i can afford it.

I went through a skating phase when I was around 13-14. I couldn't really do tricks, we used skateboards to get around etc. I remember the Ollie was hard! I had a few pics of me doing an Indy off the ground. I remember when I landed my first kickflip, felt amazing but my mates didn't believe me until I did it again in front of them :D I could also do a few other simple tricks like shove its and all the fakie derivatives.

haha SVL maybe i'll try one just for you. and yeah there is something about cruising around on a longboard that makes you feel so free. When i go down to the beach each year with my friend we take longboards with us (he has a spare that his cousin gave him) and we spend the day surfing / skimboarding / swimming and after dinner just longboarding around or going to the "boardwalk"

• 2 weeks later...

Spring is coming... it's getting warmer here. Went a bit slacklining today, have to practice to get my skills up, never practiced since last summer.

Haven't got a pic with me on the line atm, but I can post one sometime.

Anyway, I don't know whether you guys ever heard of slacklining, but it's really great, give it a try if you have the chance!

post-80-1449499275384_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lol Michael you just described the US as a whole hahaha. Been riding my old beater of a ATV :) that's always fun. Especially when your not sure your going to make it out of a mud hole :o

Any other new extreme sports SVL7 :)

I guess a lot are glued to PC screen lol like Michael stated. Lol probably same here. Hoping to catch ya SVL7 for some of that BF3 fun. Otherwise trying some Diablo like you Michael, myself.

• Founder

I've been busy moving. My ob/gyn rotation starts tomorrow which I don't look forward to. Finally started hitting the gym again since this new apt has a decent one plus swimming.

18fb2c74-955a-95fd.jpg

18fb2c74-9568-4419.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

I would definitely take advantage of that gym... but for some serious workout you need to go to a proper one... :P

Isn't the water of the swimming pool boiling during day time?

• Founder
Oh my god.... the swimming pool !!! <3

The place looks nice! How is Arizona otherwise?

I would definitely take advantage of that gym... but for some serious workout you need to go to a proper one... :P

Isn't the water of the swimming pool boiling during day time?

Looks nice Brian!!

The swimming pool is great and with the Arizona heat, at night the temperature is PERFECT and is cool during the day too. The problem is it only goes up to 4.5 feet which sucks for me (but is perfect for my gf). It also has a Jacuzzi next to it. The gym, for my purposes, is perfect because its got free weights for chest, treadmill, pull up bars, machines to work out ab + legs. Not really sure I'd get much more out of a full gym unless I decided to go super hardcore which I won't.

Here's a few more pics we took recently, one is in SF near the golden gate (remember that place Stamatis?) and the others are of the new apt + hospital I start rotations at tomorrow.

post-5-14494993249586_thumb.jpg

post-5-1449499324977_thumb.jpg

post-5-1449499325092_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993251736_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993252575_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993253461_thumb.jpg

post-5-1449499325386_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993254888_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993255712_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993256092_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993258957_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494993259485_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brian
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Founder

Yeah man SF is great. Here's the avg temperature it was in Arizona up till today where the weather finally cooled down to normalish temps (87F).

post-5-14494993260009_thumb.jpg

• Guest featured this topic