Clevo P150em bios update

sinanx1993

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I am new to this forum,i just bought a Metabox (Clevo) P150EM with core i7 3610QM and GTX675M , after i bought it,i installed Win7 back to it,all the drivers also been done,but when i started to run Win7 index score for about 10 seconds,then i've got blue screen,i did some search on the net then found out lots of people with the same model,with GTX 675M has the same problem BSOD like my ! so i temporary removed the GTX675M ,then taken the GTX670M from my MSI GT70 ONC and put in the P150EM,started up the laptop,run the Win7 index score, without any problem,after that,i tried to put the GTX675M into the MSI GT70 to see,can it works in the MSI or not,started the laptop,but can not installing any driver ! in device manager only showed Intel HD4000,which's i can installed driver with no problem,but the GTX 675M only showed as VGA adapter,and i can not ever installed any drivers ! any thought ? please ! i reckon the 675M is finished,but because i can installed the driver for it,n it's showed up in device Manager (D.M) as GTX 675M,but when i run 3D bench,then i got BSOD ! i'd like to asking for help,could any gentlemen advice me,which my laptop's bios is 1.00.03 , can i buy Nvidia GTX 680M or AMD 7970 to install to it ? please ! do i have to flash to latest bios ? any help,or point me to correct info,link will be grateful,n appreciated so much.

Kind regards.

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, chaccadao said:

the GTX 675M only showed as VGA adapter,and i can not ever installed any drivers ! any thought ? please !

Hi!

You need to flash vbios from MSI in to your GTX 675M. But don't forget check  if your GTX 675M with 2Gb memory, or with 4Gb. And don't forget create backup vbios from your card.

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=NVIDIA&manufacturer=&model=GTX+675M&interface=&memType=&memSize=&since=

16 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

You need to flash vbios from MSI in to your GTX 675M. But don't forget check  if your GTX 675M with 2Gb memory, or with 4Gb. And don't forget create backup vbios from your card.

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=NVIDIA&manufacturer=&model=GTX+675M&interface=&memType=&memSize=&since=

Hi Klem Thanks so much 4 responded ! i think i'm definitely a dumbest person in the world,so please excuse my English ! i've never flash VBios before,i did only followed the guides from NBR to flashed bios mod for my VAIO VPCZ1390X couple years ago,n it's a bits easy to follow guide,so i did completed the flash OK,but i never flash VBios,can u help me by directing me to an easy,simple guide for flash Bios or VBios please ! i am intend to buy a GTX 680M or AMD 7970 to put in my Clevo P150EM,i did looked on ebay,most of the GTX 680M were more than $300 ! but some AMD 7970 are cheaper,so i want to get the AMD 7970,but i don't know is it compatible with my P150EM Bios or not,the Bios is 1.00.03a and the EC is 1.00.03 , if any one could help me out , i'll very appreciated for ur help ! i am a 52 years old dumber,please excuse me for that ! thanks so much gentlemen !

Warm regards.

Hi All

I just bricked my laptop after flash from Bios 1.00.03 to 1.02.14 ! the flash went normal,but after the flash,i can not checked for windows update,all windows7 update was mess up,Oh God ! what's have i done to get this ? i love this laptop so much,it is remind me of my VAIO SVZ3 ! it had beautiful TN screen with 95% color gamut,color keyboard,fingerprint scanner,touch pad with synaptic driver,just like the VAIO Z ! and the best is u can upgrade the CPU,GPU on RAM but now it is done and i don't know how to fix this ! after flash Bios to 1.02.14 then it has this error,so i think may be flash it to PREMA mod 1.02.17 Bios may be fix it,but the error persist ! if any gentlemen whose could help me to fix this,i'll donate some thing to Him ! if worse i think i will looking to buy another like it ! please guys ! any help or pointing to the solution will greatly appreciated,thanks.

On 12/5/2017 at 10:19 AM, chaccadao said:

Hi All

I just bricked my laptop after flash from Bios 1.00.03 to 1.02.14 ! the flash went normal,but after the flash,i can not checked for windows update,all windows7 update was mess up,Oh God ! what's have i done to get this ? i love this laptop so much,it is remind me of my VAIO SVZ3 ! it had beautiful TN screen with 95% color gamut,color keyboard,fingerprint scanner,touch pad with synaptic driver,just like the VAIO Z ! and the best is u can upgrade the CPU,GPU on RAM but now it is done and i don't know how to fix this ! after flash Bios to 1.02.14 then it has this error,so i think may be flash it to PREMA mod 1.02.17 Bios may be fix it,but the error persist ! if any gentlemen whose could help me to fix this,i'll donate some thing to Him ! if worse i think i will looking to buy another like it ! please guys ! any help or pointing to the solution will greatly appreciated,thanks.

13/5/2015 reporting Fixed the problem now.

Edited by chaccadao