Video card nvidia with problems in notebook

My laptop is a MSI GT70 2PC Dominator, and the video card is in trouble, I discovered that when removing the card from the slot, Windows 10 stops recognizing the activation and does not do the updates, it is necessary to make a change in the BIOS, but There is no such option.
Anyone have experience on this problem, I need help to permanently disable the board without removing it from the notebook.

I thank you ...

7 hours ago, Bloetschkopf said:

Hello

What is the Problem with the Card?

You can deactivate the Card in Device Manager.

Whitout Card the Fan will still run allways at 100%.

Yes ... That's the only way.
Windows update does not work when removing the video card, I would like to be able to disable this NVidia GTX870M in bios and set the Intel Graphics 4600 as the only one.
I keep the heatsink with the pipes, so the CPU gets much cooler and can support an increase of the CPU clock ...

I think my i7 processor, if it maintains a constant use and the clock at 3700 + or -  

and the temperature at 70 / 90Cª ...
And without the video card installed, it rarely exceeds the temperature of 55ºC ...
That's why I want to remove this video card.

I would like to try the modified BIOS of (Xonar)

Tks

Edited by Arthur MN
additional information