Best mPCIe Wlan + Bluetooth adapter for P150EM

sslmm

Hi there!

I'm interested to know what is the best Wifi/bluetooth adapter that i can install on a clevo P150EM. All new models come in M.2 form factor, and the P150EM only has the mPCIe conection.

I've searched and found out that there are m.2 to mpcie connecter adapters but i don't know if the adapter+ the wifi card will fit under my keyboard (the place where the mpcie is located), and even if it fits, i still need connector adapters for the antenna plugs.

Any help is much apreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I think there would be enough room. the adapters look like they add 1-2mm (based off of my horrible estimates) and there is some form of clearance between the keyboard and mcpie slot in all laptops. For around $12 I would give it a go. If it doesn't work or you just don't want to try I don't see anything wrong with an Intel AC 7260. It is going to more than saturate your internet connection.

• Thumbs Up 1