[MOBILE/DESKTOP] AMD Catalyst 12.2 Preview Driver

svl7

For all but the 7900 Series.

Driver Release Notes:

Feature highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 12.2 driver:

• AMD Eyefinity 2.1 technology enhancements
  • Additional resolution support: Users can now choose from a larger set of resolutions when running AMD Eyefinity
  • Dynamic Configuration Changes: Switching between different display configurations will occur automatically when physically plugging/un-plugging displays
  • HydraVision™ enhancements: The Windows Task bar can now be moved and resized based on users preference
  • Profile Manager improvements: Increased support for Display Groups (including 5x1) and Extended configurations within the Profile Manager

Instructions:

Download and install the Driver from the following location:

For detailed instructions on how to install the drivers, please refer to:

Note! This Driver is provided “AS IS” in accordance with the End User License Agreement

Download link:

AMD Catalyst 12.2 Preview driver for Windows® vista & Windows® 7

• Thumbs Up 3

Just installed these on my R2. A straight install over the 12.1 previews didn't work properly but after a clean install, they are working perfectly.

I'll test out a few games to see if there is any noticeable improvements.

• Founder
Just installed these on my R2. A straight install over the 12.1 previews didn't work properly but after a clean install, they are working perfectly.

I'll test out a few games to see if there is any noticeable improvements.

Did you try Skyrim? 12.1 and CrossfireX are no go with this game, probably 12.2 have fixed this.

Did you try Skyrim? 12.1 and CrossfireX are no go with this game, probably 12.2 have fixed this.

Yep. Skyrim is running pretty well for me. Much better than 12.1 but still got some pretty crazy flickering in menus.

BF3 is also noticeably better.

• Thumbs Up 1

i found certain drivers acting like that on Skyrim too StamatisX the crossfire issues. I found using radeon pro and setting a different crossfire method that it overall improved flickering one of em got rid of it... Just dont remember which... Options were like Scissor and stuff.