EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
BAKED

BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

Is there any workaround to use the modded 2.0 BIOS with a 75Hz G-sync P870KM1? 

I'd like to use this unlocked bios but without losing G-sync. 

Any help/advice is much appreciated. 

Hi BAKED! Does your BIOS for P7xxTM/1/G enable  128GB RAM support? Thanks!

Hi.  yesterday i flashed vga bios version. then i update windows and reboot my screen doesn't show anything even boot logo even though it still boots into win i know because i can hear sound and number key light up.  who can help me?

This is version vga bios i use

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/167297/clevo-gtx980m-8192-141030

Hey I'm looking for the latest Prema Mod BIOS for my W230SD. Does anyone have it? Or does anyone know where to find it? Thank you so much!

Klem: Hi!
I want to ask for help. My laptop is a Clevo P751TM1. An earlier thread on another site.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/failed-to-use-desktop-vga-with-laptop-egpu.292790/

At the very end is the present and the problem. I have an mxm adapter (eGPU) that I bought from here.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003809556859.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.412b5b04MoD5Nq&algo_pvid=a5c2f532-5525-4ddf-9b4c-c47592496913&algo_exp_id=a5c2f532-5525-4ddf-9b4c-c47592496913-7&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"12000027239826140"}&pdp_npi=2%40dis!HUF!94518.43!85066.58!!!!!%402101d68d16636297906627683e6cc5!12000027239826140!sea&curPageLogUid=tIkZARdVcjob

The bios is opened with a lot of goodies.  There is no internal image on the laptop, only external. What should I look for in the bios menu to display the internal image?
I'm interested in any solution.:too_sad2:

7 hours ago, MR007RM said:

What should I look for in the bios menu to display the internal image?
I'm interested in any solution.:too_sad2:

Hi!

I've never tried connecting an external video card to a laptop before, so I can't give any recommendations. Sorry.

Hi! I don't know how the Clevo hardware works. I'm looking for a brave person to tell me where the trap is so that only Clevo mxm cards can work. There is a power connection cable on the laptop motherboard that connects to the MXM card and I don't use it. Maybe that's why I have a black screen. I came here because there is a Clevo community here and I thought there was a professional who would tell me the secret. And if I know, then I won't look for the solution anymore. I'll make or break the search and give up, I just want to understand. I noticed this is like a state secret. This hardware works differently than others.

Thank you for your answer!

If someone would like to help solve the problem, I wouldn't ask for it for free.

Are all the baked bios flashable through windows or do we need to do it the clevo way. Also there access to orginal bios from clevo for the P series line. Really had to find anything these days for these amazing desktop replacements.

On 9/21/2022 at 5:49 PM, zapzapdew said:

Are all the baked bios flashable through windows or do we need to do it the clevo way. Also there access to orginal bios from clevo for the P series line. Really had to find anything these days for these amazing desktop replacements.

It has a good bios. Enhanced by dsanke. Knowledge and information are lacking. No problem. I'll solve it. I will buy an external display in 15,6 size.
I'll put it in place of the other one. It will have an HDMI connection. And this way I will have an internal display that will work with the desktop vga card.
Then I take a photo and send it to Clevo. If I want something, I always make it happen.