BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

53 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

You can upgrade your MXM card in P150EM without unlocked bios. Also you can update your bios version from this Clevo repo:  https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P1xxEM/

Hi, thanks for the reply.

But ah no I uh, I mean big upgrades. Like GTX 970M, and 1XXX series, which I'm pretty sure is unsupported in locked/standard bios.

• Bios Modder
23 minutes ago, The Overseer said:

Hi, thanks for the reply.

But ah no I uh, I mean big upgrades. Like GTX 970M, and 1XXX series, which I'm pretty sure is unsupported in locked/standard bios.

As I wrote, you can upgrade your MXM card in P150EM to GTX 970M or 1XXX series without unlocked bios.

9 hours ago, Klem said:

As I wrote, you can upgrade your MXM card in P150EM to GTX 970M or 1XXX series without unlocked bios.

Very interesting. Thanks for the information, I guess I should just try it then. Do I need a specific vbios, or is Optimus enough to negate that requirement?

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, The Overseer said:

Very interesting. Thanks for the information, I guess I should just try it then. Do I need a specific vbios, or is Optimus enough to negate that requirement?

When you get your new card on your hands, then write me in PM.

22 hours ago, Klem said:

When you get your new card on your hands, then write me in PM.

Alright. I do have the card though, just not the laptop to put it in yet. I know GTX 970M can do LVDS and supports both Legacy and UEFI so I shouldn't need anything special probably, but wanted to make sure. I have another MXM laptop though, so I can flash the card as needed before it's put in the Clevo. It's a Zbook 17, so it can boot pretty much whatever card.

My goal was to find a 15.6" laptop that supported MXM B, UEFI, and Pascal+ that was cheap. And because 4th generation MSI GT60's are very very rare at this point, and 3rd generation ones used legacy only, P150EM seemed like a good choice - especially since Ivy Bridge semi-overclocked processors can be overclocked 400mhz.

Though if anyone has a better suggestion for a device to go after, I'd love to hear it.

Edited by The Overseer

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, stas.b85 said:

Hi Klem!

Could you please unlock my Qoadro's P4000 vBIOS?

BTW, I will flash it through programmer.

DELL_86.04.3A.00.3A.rom

Hi!

Unfortunately I can't help you, while I don't know how to work with bios from cards on the Pascal core. Sorry.

hi and sorry about my english

im new here and i would like ask something

i have i7 6700k, 980m gpu, clevo p751dm-g and i dont find any bios in palkeo repo about my original bios megatrend to update my actual version is

10.0.17134.1 from 2006  bios version: 1.05.01 kBC/EC Firmware revision: 1.05.01 so....

1.where can i find it? there are not in palkeo repo, only ec i can find, should i update first if i want install your mod bios?

2.can i upgrade my mxm to 1080ti? where can i find it? my 980m is 3.0b should i find 1080ti mxm 3.0b not 3.0?should i flash bios gpu?

3.in case....should i change my cpu bios also for a mod bios? where can i find it? should i change also ec?

4.my motherboard is compatible with ddr5x or ddr5? i think not

thanks you very much

Edited by marioeivissa
better explication

Hi 

can some man help out to flash baked p750dm bios mod by problem message  18 - Error: Secure Flash Rom Verify fail ! ?

th@nks for any advertise .

Maybe some man knows a way to contact PremaMod direct to ask if they have a ModBios-Archiv . . . and will give the chance to use good contition Computers with full Posibles of Hardware ? !

Edited by mirt1981

I have a small problem with the gtx 1070 of my laptop P650RS, I need a modified vbios to lower the frequency or the administration of power, because if I use the laptop connected and I want to render videos, or something that stresses the card, it presents me a BSOD

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BAKED, flashed your bios for the CLEVO P870DM-G v 2.0, and I realized I have no more Gsync after. Restarted, entered bios and saw that the bios version is 1.05.08, but from what i know the last bios for the G model is 1.05.07, is it possible to have a bios version 2.0 for the Gsync model of the P870DMG ? THX.

PS: Everything other than gsync works flawlessly.

Edited by runix18

On 5/17/2019 at 7:32 PM, runix18 said:

Hi BAKED, flashed your bios for the CLEVO P870DM-G v 2.0, and I realized I have no more Gsync after. Restarted, entered bios and saw that the bios version is 1.05.08, but from what i know the last bios for the G model is 1.05.07, is it possible to have a bios version 2.0 for the Gsync model of the P870DMG ? THX.

PS: Everything other than that the bios works flawlessly.

So you have GSync in Windows or does it break GSync everywhere? I mean in BIOS itself it probably isn't useful ;)

9 hours ago, GoMati said:

So you have GSync in Windows or does it break GSync everywhere? I mean in BIOS itself it probably isn't useful ;)

No gsync in windows, coz is not a gsync bios (bye bye gsync cookies from bios). Funny enough after i flashed the bios i had to reinstall gpu drivers coz i had none (the hardware ID of the gpu`s was somehow changed. The nvidia official driver did not work, so i had to install moded drivers)

PS: does somewhere in bios exists an option to enable gsync? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey all,the same exact story happened to me too. i had to force flash back 1.05.07 g-sync from clevo mirror servers to have back my g-sync option. now my bios shows "p870dm" in bios but atleast i have g-sync back. At the moment im waiting a message from @Baked . He told me once that he can make a patch to the bios in order to make g-sync work. best regards from Germany. Andy

8 hours ago, andy91 said:

Hey all,the same exact story happened to me too. i had to force flash back 1.05.07 g-sync from clevo mirror servers to have back my g-sync option. now my bios shows "p870dm" in bios but atleast i have g-sync back. At the moment im waiting a message from @Baked . He told me once that he can make a patch to the bios in order to make g-sync work. best regards from Germany. Andy

Hope that BAKED has a solution for us.

I have flashed my clevo p650rsrp to stock 1.05.07 and was wondering if I am able to flash to Baked mod bios? I am having trouble with the gtx1070 as it will tdr crash out when playing games while plugged into the power supply. 

Hi there ! i !

Question that im not find on this thread . . . are the  " v2-bios mods"  posiible handle " Coffee Lake" on Computers with switchable CPU´s  ;-)

Some Man have Expirience .

6 hours ago, mirt1981 said:

Hi there ! i !

Question that im not find on this thread . . . are the  " v2-bios mods"  posiible handle " Coffee Lake" on Computers with switchable CPU´s  ;-)

Some Man have Expirience .

Check notebookreview for that: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/official-coffee-lake-refresh-thread-bios-for-all-clevo-laptops-rtx-cards-now-supported.825558/

Hmm have found that site allright but cant figure out if the   Bios  are unlocked by hidden options ?

dont know if the Bios only for I7 9 Gen and or maybe even for I7 8 Gen

Than there are the same site with allmost same content but other Bios files.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/official-coffee-lake-thread-bios-for-all-skylake-kabylake-clevo-lga1151-laptops.821694/#post-10773906

Have create an Acount there but cant replay or post because insufficient privileges

Maybe for me a Setup for a I7 8 Gen is an Idea.

THX

I just subscribed so I could download this file.  I have a CLEVO P870DM_2/DM_3   

Does your P870DM-G file work with this Clevo main board?  I am having a lot of issues with freezing on this computer and I want to lower the CPU voltage but the stock BIOS does not accept negative values (known bug that Clevo decides not to fix??)  these mainboards are junk i know but I'm kinda stuck with this one.

I did try to run the update and I got the message: 

ROM file information does not match system BIOS

I am able to force the update of course.  Please let me know if this is normal and if it will be OK to run the update.  I searched this thread but I didn't see anyone else posting this error message.

Thank you in advance, looking forward to my beast to run stable for a change!

//=ever905

On 6/30/2019 at 6:57 AM, Fever905 said:

I just subscribed so I could download this file.  I have a CLEVO P870DM_2/DM_3   

Does your P870DM-G file work with this Clevo main board?  I am having a lot of issues with freezing on this computer and I want to lower the CPU voltage but the stock BIOS does not accept negative values (known bug that Clevo decides not to fix??)  these mainboards are junk i know but I'm kinda stuck with this one.

I did try to run the update and I got the message: 

ROM file information does not match system BIOS

I am able to force the update of course.  Please let me know if this is normal and if it will be OK to run the update.  I searched this thread but I didn't see anyone else posting this error message.

Thank you in advance, looking forward to my beast to run stable for a change!

//=ever905

Here u are:  

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Fever905 said:

That was the file I had originally downloaded.  So it is ok to force the update? Is that what you're saying?

From what reseler is your laptop coming from? I see u are based in  Canada, is your laptop an Eurocom one? I so, you can ask them for a unlocked bios, or if u are sure of what u are doing, u can flash this one aswel.