BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
25 minutes ago, Lycidias said:

Hello I'm searching for a unlocked BIOS for my P65_67RSRP / P670RP6 but I can not download the file due restrictions. What can I do ?

Thanks

Hi!

You can read :

User Account Promotion Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING!

As part of the move to our new platform, we did away with the 5 post moderation queue (where new members posts were put in an approval queue) and now all new member posts are not prescreened and immediately visible when posted. However, to maintain a steady stream of quality content on these forums, we have added user account promotion requirements which work a little differently than before.

Upon registering for this website, your account is categorized as "Pre-Promotion" and you can see that status below your avatars. Once you have participated in the community sufficiently over the course of a week , your account will become flagged for review and at that time the T|I moderation team will review your post history over the course of a week and promote you accordingly--as long as you didn't break any forum rules or make spam posts, you are 99.9% certain to get promoted. At that point, as a Promoted User, your account will have full privileges to download anything you like and have enhanced account features enabled such as increased PM quota, increased per post upload quota etc.

If you cannot wait for this promotion period, then we encourage you to subscribe for T|I Elite Membership as it will provide you with an immediate account promotion and you can then download what you wish. Attempting to circumvent these rules set forth are grounds for infraction and/or termination of your account privileges as it is a violation of our terms of service that you agreed to when joining Tech|Inferno forums. 

In summary:

• New user account promotion system that views your level of quality activity on these forums over a span of 1 week with a minimum of 5 QUALITY posts. 
  • Once you have sufficient activity over this week, your account is flagged for moderator review. At that time you will get promoted as long as you had quality posts and didn't violate forum rules (e.g. spam posts, one liners, file begging, complaining etc.). Apart from a few odd members that break the aforementioned rules, almost everyone is guaranteed a promotion.
  • If you do not wish to wait for this promotion queue, you can simply opt for T|I Elite Membership to skip ahead and get your account promoted as long as the membership lasts. 
  • Attempting to circumvent the aforementioned rules may result in an infraction and/or ban. Please review our terms of service.

We feel this is the best compromise we could come up with to maintain our standards of quality for this website and to ensure our limited resources are used optimally. 

Thanks,

T|I Team

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this the right bios for my Notebook? Thank you

On 12/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, Lycidias said:

Delete

On 12/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, Lycidias said:

Hello I'm searching for a unlocked BIOS for my P65_67RSRP / P670RP6 but I can not download the file due restrictions. What can I do ?

Thanks

image-2018-12-30.jpg

Is this the right one for my Notebook? 

Thank you! 

Hey y'all. I've been busy with work and other stuff for a while but I'll try and take the time to release new versions for current mods and for new models too. Plus answering PMs and so on.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 7:34 PM, runix18 said:

Just flashed your bios and I can confirm it works, no errors, no boot fails, no heart atack:hyper:(thx for that), the one ting I couldn't work out it is that it does not keep the fast boot option to enable, it always goes disable after restart (booting on pure Uefi from samsung nvme drive formated as GPT)

Where to find M11X R3 Bios upgreade ?

hi everyone ...

im a self taught technician hoping to fix some software issue:

i own a clevo p771dm-g  ,with the stock bios , many bootable iso and usb programs  tends to crash due to graphical issues... one for example is partition wizard...but there are many others, which i successfully use every day on several other machines....

Anyway, i have come to believe the issue comes from the fact that i cant  manually switch between the nvida 970m and the igd intel graphic.... laptop only uses the nvidia, wich apparently   lacks driver support for many programs such as those i commonly use.

so i think using unlocked bios to set the intel graphic as primary , could do the trick...  am i wrong?

i'm talking about this files: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/102-v20-p750dmg-and-p770dmg-mod-and-stock-bios/ 

, p770dmg bios is the same for p771dmg ,right?

also could anyone walk me trough the flash procedure ? i have been reading ec should be flashed before the bios flash , but i dont seem to find any mention of the ec , in the link above...

forgive the bad grammar, english is not my main language.

thank you for your time.

Edited by somebody

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

I own a Novatech P651HS-G (Clevo rebrand) laptop (i7 7700HQ, GTX1070) and I was wondering if this is the correct BIOS for my model:

I have attached a screenshot of my current BIOS menu.

Any risk of bricking it, taking into account my current BIOS/EC versions?

Thank you!

20190313_144309.jpg

Edited by c_blag

• BAKED locked, unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
On 6/12/2017 at 5:05 AM, BAKED said:

BAKED BIOS FOR TM, KM, DM, P6, P4 SERIES with most menus and options unlocked

These BIOS mods are only for advanced users who know what they are doing.

NEW: New versions on all KM and DM series plus new mods for P7XXTM1 and P870TM1

Mods for more models will be rolling out soon.

WARNING! BIOS FLASHING IS RISKY SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEFORE PROCEEDING. 

FLASHING THE WRONG BIOS OR INTERRUPTING THE FLASHING PROCESS WILL BRICK YOUR SYSTEM! 

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

TM, KM AND DM SERIES

Reveal hidden contents

P75XTM/1/G and P775TM/1/G NEW! 

P870TM/1/G NEW!

P870KM/1/G New version! 

P75XDM3/G P77XDM3/G P775DM3/G New version! 

P75XDM2/G P77XDM2/G New version!  

P870DM2/G P870DM3/G New version!

P75XDM/G P77XDM/G New version!

P775DM/G New version! 

P870DM/G New version!

P6 AND P4 SERIES

INSTRUCTIONS

Reveal hidden contents

FIRST MAKE A BOOTABLE USB-DRIVE WITH DOS WHICH CAN BE DONE WITH RUFUS, COPY THE FILES FROM THE FOLDER BIOS TO YOUR USB-DRIVE AND RESTART AND ENTER BIOS BY PRESSING F2 IMMEDIATELY AT THE BOOT LOGO, IN THE BIOS MENU GO TO BOOT - UEFI SETTINGS AND DISABLE UEFI BOOT.

SAVE AND RESTART BY PRESSING F4 AND THEN PRESS F7 TO ENTER BOOT OPTIONS AND CHOOSE THE USB-DRIVE.

WHILE IN DOS FIRST TYPE BACKUPDOS.EXE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT BIOS THEN TYPE BAKE.BAT AND WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE PROCESS IS DONE.

RESTART THE SYSTEM AFTER FLASHING (IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE FOR IT TO START UP) PRESS ENTER WHEN THE CMOS MESSAGES APPEAR AND THE SYSTEM WILL REBOOT, IF IT STARTS TO BEEP WITH THE FAN RUNNING AT HIGH SPEED REMOVE THE POWER AND RESTART.  

RE-ENTER BIOS AND LOAD SETUP DEFAULTS BY PRESSING F3, SAVE AND EXIT WITH F4. DONE!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK BUY ME A COFFEE =>DONATE<=

ENJOY!

Does this allow the system to support RTX gpu's?

Guys, can anyone tell me what is difference between the prema bios and this unlocked bios?

I would love to try it with my p775tm1, but cant find any detailed review or comparison) So far i guess i cant get PREMA bios now and should go with unlocked?

Hi BAKED, I have did a Firmware update to my Clevo P870DM-G to patch meltdown and spectre flaws in the ME, with Prema`s tool. Now my Intel Management Engine Version is 11.8.55.3510. Is there any chanche that by flashing your bios mod 2.0 for p870dm-g, to brick the machine?

What version of ME has your bios got?

After flashing will it be possible to patch again the lastest version of ME?

I had a quick question for Baked and/or the other helpful people in here. By chance, is there any unlocked bios around that support MXM upgrades for the P150EM? I was looking into picking up the old goodie and doing some upgrading. Thanks!

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, The Overseer said:

I had a quick question for Baked and/or the other helpful people in here. By chance, is there any unlocked bios around that support MXM upgrades for the P150EM? I was looking into picking up the old goodie and doing some upgrading. Thanks!

Hi!

You can upgrade your MXM card in P150EM without unlocked bios. Also you can update your bios version from this Clevo repo:  https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P1xxEM/