BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

On 19/05/2018 at 8:57 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

In your case, you can flash baked bios only.

Thank you... as you said - it works

I have another question - will this bios support the new kaby lake & coffee lake CPUs ?

thank you in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone confirm a few things for me? I have the P670HP6-G and I'm attempting to use the files here: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/105-p6xxhshp-mod-and-stock/

I used the latest version of Rufus to format my 16GB Kingston 3.0 flash drive to FreeDOS and transfered the files under "BIOS" onto the root of the drive. However, when I boot into FreeDOS and try to execute the command "BACKUPDOS.exe" it says the "bad command or filename".  After not being able to run said command, I ran "dir" and found that the "BACKUPDOS.exe" was renamed to "BACKUP~1.exe". I ran the command with the changed filename and eventually got an error along the lines of "BACKUP.ROM 1 - Error: unknown command.".
If it has anything to do with it, I did update the majority of my drivers today with the Obsidian tool. 

Is this the correct BIOS file for my model? And am I supposed to be using a different form of DOS or executing commands in a different way? Thanks! 

EDIT: I renamed the "BACKUP~1.EXE"  to the original "BACKUPDOS.EXE" and tried running the command again, which actually initialized but failed with the BACKUP.ROM unknown command error. 

Edited by HuniePopPro69

• Bios Modder
On 18.07.2018 at 7:01 PM, HuniePopPro69 said:

Can someone confirm a few things for me? I have the P670HP6-G and I'm attempting to use the files here: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/105-p6xxhshp-mod-and-stock/

I used the latest version of Rufus to format my 16GB Kingston 3.0 flash drive to FreeDOS and transfered the files under "BIOS" onto the root of the drive. However, when I boot into FreeDOS and try to execute the command "BACKUPDOS.exe" it says the "bad command or filename".  After not being able to run said command, I ran "dir" and found that the "BACKUPDOS.exe" was renamed to "BACKUP~1.exe". I ran the command with the changed filename and eventually got an error along the lines of "BACKUP.ROM 1 - Error: unknown command.".
If it has anything to do with it, I did update the majority of my drivers today with the Obsidian tool. 

Is this the correct BIOS file for my model? And am I supposed to be using a different form of DOS or executing commands in a different way? Thanks! 

EDIT: I renamed the "BACKUP~1.EXE"  to the original "BACKUPDOS.EXE" and tried running the command again, which actually initialized but failed with the BACKUP.ROM unknown command error. 

Hi!

For creating bios backup, you can use BACKUPWIN.exe from BACKUPWIN folder. Of course in Windows. Then you can flash mod bios in DOS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
12 hours ago, wersuss said:

How to back-up original bios?

Download bios mod -> extract it -> go in Backup folder -> run command file backup.bat

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/7/2018 at 12:07 PM, Klem said:

Download bios mod -> extract it -> go in Backup folder -> run command file backup.bat

Hi Klem, this is for P775DM3 bios i cannot find backup folder or backup.bat.

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, wersuss said:

Hi Klem, this is for P775DM3 bios i cannot find backup folder or backup.bat.

In BACKUPWIN folder,  run BACKUPWIN.exe

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
55 minutes ago, wersuss said:

I cannot see BACKUPWiN folder. Only 2 folders are in RAR file one is stock bios and other is mod.

Just open folder with mod.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, wersuss said:

Hi. I tried , but can't see any folder with BACKUPWIN. Only these files

P775.thumb.jpg.f1cc03131d68ae6dc782bfc6e815337c.jpg

Try download it again from this link:  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Klem said:

Try download it again from this link:  

Thank you very much. :) I found the folder in this file. Thanks!

Another question is it possible to flash that bios BACKUP file and how?

Edited by wersuss

Hello, I installed from your site BIOS for P670RS-G at this link https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/108-p650rsrp-mod-and-stock/, is this a prema mod? I can not disable the logo at startup, and the old logo remains, should it be so? Should I update the EC firmware, if so, how do I do it? I will wait for an answer, thank you!

Фото обновленного БИОСА.jpg

Edited by ZamirKM

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
10 hours ago, philfy said:

Is there a bios mod for the P751DM2?

No.

10 hours ago, philfy said:

If so what does it unlock?

The modified BIOS unlocks the hidden additional menus and settings in the BIOS setup menu.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • BAKED locked, unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic