BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

On 18.06.2017 at 10:21 PM, BAKED said:

I've added the chipset menu and unlocked most of the other menus. That's about it at the time but I'm working on some stuff to come. :) 

Please do, i'm very interested in this bios.

Edited by runix18

15 minutes ago, runix18 said:

No it cannot, IGPU is diconected at a harware level.

Correct, enabling it will only result in a black screen.

On 6/14/2017 at 11:34 AM, runix18 said:

It works, thx and please keep us updated when you add more features to this bioses, or any other tweaks or fixes.

I am just curious what can you do with this unlocked bios? because I also want to flash this bios. Thanks.

12 hours ago, jamesrh305n said:

I am just curious what can you do with this unlocked bios? because I also want to flash this bios. Thanks.

To keep the story short:

Unlocked fast boot menu: on/off

Unlocked ram overclock menus

Unlocked Chipset menu( one can control everything tied to the chipset : HDAudio, Lan Card, Wifi Card, Bluetooth, Camera and much more)

Unlocked Sata operation (AHCI OR RAID)

Unlocked GPU settings, power trothle, power limit, PCI express Gen select (1, 2, 3), ability to power down pci express lanes when they are not in use.

And much more...

Things I hope to come in the future: CPU Overclock, power limit ajust and throtle stop ability (at least for the ones with a K CPU)

I will also ask Baked to corect me if anything is wrong in my post.

Edited by runix18

If you want to keep the Fast Boot option to enable always after restart, just flash this:

BIOS.rar

Heya, I was wondering if you'd be able to share how you made fast boot persistent here? I've unlocked my P650RE's bios and have also run into that issue. Did you set the failsafe flags for fast boot to "enabled" or is there something else? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAKED bios works well on P651RP6-G.

LOT of options unlocked.  For  i7 HQ rather useless since we can't change anything.

Before flashing everyone should reserve additional hour to review and configure all settings. Defaults are not always correct.

Owners of unlocked CPU will be very happy :)

@BAKED

Any chance for moded vBios to bypass oc/tdp limit? 

13 hours ago, 1_hashcheck_1 said:

can you mod the n850HJ bios? 1050 4gb graphics 7700hq cpu

I have it finished and I'll upload it later :)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/21/2017 at 8:14 AM, runix18 said:

To keep the story short:

Unlocked fast boot menu: on/off

Unlocked ram overclock menus

Unlocked Chipset menu( one can control everything tied to the chipset : HDAudio, Lan Card, Wifi Card, Bluetooth, Camera and much more)

Unlocked Sata operation (AHCI OR RAID)

Unlocked GPU settings, power trothle, power limit, PCI express Gen select (1, 2, 3), ability to power down pci express lanes when they are not in use.

And much more...

Things I hope to come in the future: CPU Overclock, power limit ajust and throtle stop ability (at least for the ones with a K CPU)

I will also ask Baked to corect me if anything is wrong in my post.

I have P870dmg, how much you can push your gpu using this overclocked bios? Thanks.

On 25.06.2017 at 0:40 AM, jamesrh305n said:

I have P870dmg, how much you can push your gpu using this overclocked bios? Thanks.

Not too far if you don't have a moded vbios(you will need that first in order to be able to push power limiter and voltages further otherwise you will just get a blue screen)

And for the actual overclock I recomend Nvidia inspector because the options from the bios are a little bit vague (do it at your own risk and first google each option that you want to play with to be 100% sure you know what you are doing)

Edited by runix18

I flashed your bios and works like charm in my p870dmg, after that I flashed modded vbios of gtx 970m in sli. However, after I restarted there was only blackscreen but the hard drive and others are working. Besides, even I restarted it it won't boot to windows only blackscreen. Any suggestions to fix? Thanks in advance.

• BAKED locked, unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic