Alienware 2012 Notebook Refresh Rumor: M17x-R4, M14x-R2, M18x-R2

Guest Frontpage News

• Founder
Gigaflops of power??????WTF? Do you even know what a flip-flop is? I had to register in order to comment on the statement. Flip-flops are in no way related to power, at least in the way you seem to think. Please elaborate on the three words you typed out "gigaflops of power". I would describe a flip-flop to you but I want to know what you think they are first.

Yeah.... Well... Feel free to unregister now that you dropped your infinite "wisdom".

----

Asylumized!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
You should shut up and start reading posts properly before you write bullshit. Gigaflops and flip-flops... seriously, I doubt you even know what a flip-flop is if you can differentiate between those two (completely different) things.

Thank you SVL7 its nice to see you watching out for a fellow.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.... Well... Feel free to unregister now that you dropped your infinite "wisdom".

----

Asylumized!

same here Michael thanks for sticking up for me. its a wonder people like that even know how to register :) :) :);)