P775DM3-G Problem with IRST

d3nver

Hi,

I would like to ask you about Intel Rapid Storage Technology, since few weeks I have a problem with my RAID0 ( 2x 512GB SSD disks ) after I shut down Windows, and power on the laptop, I have a message that RAID is damaged and one of the disks is missing. So i figured out that I'll check it in BIOS settings, and in BIOS everything is OK, 2 DISKs are visible, RAID status is NORMAL, if I run Windows after BIOS, then everything works perfectly, but if I run windows in 1st place, there is always raid error, and one of the disks is missing. Have you met a similar problem, do you have any idea how to fix it? I have to admit that I had reinstall Windows, and it's not helping ( Windows 7 and 10 were tested ).

• 1 month later...

The first thing I would do is disable Fast Startup option in Windows10.

Like this tutorial explains.

If at next shutdown it is solved, it was that bad boy 100%. And honestly, with a RAID of 2 SSD I don't see much reasoning to keep this option alive, so you better turn it off.