megaupload petition

jeffreybaks

I used megavideo/megaupload almost everyday, so obviously I signed the petition, if you used it and would like to do so also then you can at http://www.webpetitions.com/petition/save-and-re-open-megavideo-and-megaupload/8621. Its only got 70 votes so far and there looking to get a million so they got a ways to go.

FYI: For those not knowing what hapened, the FBI took down the megaupload websites as well as arrest the owners of it. The petition is there for those that didnt think they were right in doing that simply put.

Save and Re-Open Megavideo and Megaupload - Web Petitions - Start a petition online

• Founder

Megaupload was definitely a useful site. I used it to grab patches people put up for Galaxy Note Roms as well as ROM packs for 580M bios. Now all of that is wiped out, just another step towards government control in the US.

Magaupload was a legit site at same time non legit. But in the whole world their outreach reached the entire thing s and the majority was all legal... people used it for guides and countless other legal online storage this is enough of Gestapo like FBI :(