Heat sink upgrade for a P170EM???

EriannMX

During the course of my ongoing upgrade to the GTX 1060, I found out that it runs a lil bit too hot (80-85°) compared to the temps reported by @Billy2789 (65-70's°). After much repasting and screw adjustment I could barely do a dent to the temps. 

Eventually I noticed that Billy and I have different heat sinks: I have the old 2-piece heat sink that first came out for the P170EM and he had an early P170SM version meant for the 780m. Some research shows these provide 10-15° cooler temps.

Further reading led to @Khenglish suggesting a 980m heatsink, as these have slightly better temps than the 780m one.

I'm asking around on European websites, but would apprecciate pointers on what I should ask for - Currently I'm asking for a P170SM heat sink for the 980m. Is this correct? Also, what would be an appropiate price, as I have seen numbers vary between 60 USD to 95 USD??? Heat sinks for other cards are valued much cheaper (around 35 USD).

Perhaps a recommended shop in Europe?

All pointers are appreciated.

Edited by EriannMX