Resident Evil 6

StamatisX

• Founder

It has been ten years since the incident at Raccoon City and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place. Raccoon City survivor and personal friend of the President, Leon S. Kennedy, arrives to find the President transformed beyond recognition by a bioterrorist attack. Leon is forced to make the hardest decision he has ever made.

At the same, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance Member, Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack.

Expected release date: November 20th 2012

• Thumbs Up 2

Im told combat has been redone to attract fast action cod fans... Of course there about 10,000 articles on the internet speculating what all they changed, but from what ive seen combat looks cool.

Im kinda upset though, i wait however many years since resident evil 4 for leons return and now hes all old and stuff. Not really the spunky Rebel dude that at least i liked him for. At least from what i can tell.

It has been ten years since the incident at Raccoon City and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place. Raccoon City survivor and personal friend of the President, Leon S. Kennedy, arrives to find the President transformed beyond recognition by a bioterrorist attack. Leon is forced to make the hardest decision he has ever made.

At the same, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance Member, Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack.

Expected release date: November 20th 2012

Thanks StamatisX

bad controls or not i love the stories... i like the Resident Evil Genre and Silent Hill... i just cant keep up with the latest releases lol and i dont have consoles anymore so i miss a lot of versions too. looking forward to this i have yet to play RE5 through though i have it.

• 7 months later...
Some person in Poland buy now RE 6 and play . I dont know how , but they do this. Resident Evil 6 ju

A guy from Germany here, i know why he can play it... a polish reseller sold some stolen copies of RE6 to some customers.... as Capcom found out they directly forbit the selling of the game... and let the selling person get under arrest, now out there are some copies and nobody knows who the customers are.... here is a reference Resident Evil 6: Gestohlene USK-Versionen in Polen verkauft • News • PlayStation 3 • Eurogamer.de

Played the demo, this is the first resident evil ive played on console (not counting RE4 and emulations). If you ask me it the game feels really sloppy to play. Like the controls, how you interact, so on so forth. Idk, it doesnt feel like an extension of my thumbs like 90% of AAA games. and the way the graphics are done, super dark with massive amounts of bloom. x_X I like to think it will be better on PC cuz i kinda just stumbled around until i collided with a zombie then mashed the karate button.

• 3 weeks later...

This game got some awful reviews, but I wanted to try it anyways to have my own opinion.

I played it on xbox, it looks very laggy due to the low framerate, and the gameplay was sluggish, even though you can walk and aim at the same time. I'll just try it on PC next year and wait for some mods or something...

I've bought this game on my Xbox 360 recently and played it, from my own opinion it was kinda blemish.

The game was basically a fast-paced TPS and there are alot of quick time events, but what I enjoyed the most was the CO-OP Mode, Merceneries and the Agent Hunt Mode. I'll most likely get this game on the pc just for the multiplayer.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I miss the old Re4. I remember back in the days when i would play re4 for hours.... And once re5 came out it just didnt have the same feeling as re4. I mean it was fun and stuff i still played for hours but just it wasn't as fun as re4. I wish re6 isn;t like re5 because, idk i just miss re4's style.

• 4 months later...

I'm a one fan of this series (Resident Evil) the game is a lot of fun and exciting. I play online in stream. It can play with others player around the world. I love it :'D