Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Z710, Z510 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

On 11/22/2021 at 9:47 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

I've uploaded tie Results.rar
Here's the link, thanks for your help ;)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/frwsof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Hi, Klem!

I want to upgrade my Wi-Fi Card. Need to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Z410 BIOS and unlock hidden/additional menu settings.

Here is the link of my result.rar

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nwlmed

 

Really appreciate for any help.

Edited by curip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2022 at 12:26 PM, curip said:

Hi, Klem!

I want to upgrade my Wi-Fi Card. Need to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Z410 BIOS and unlock hidden/additional menu settings.

Here is the link of my result.rar

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nwlmed

 

Really appreciate for any help.

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Klem !

 

Would like to unlock my bios to change wifi card and get access to hidden options.

Here is my result.rar result.rar

 

Thanks man

Edited by Patatra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patatra said:

Hi, Klem !

 

Would like to unlock my bios to change wifi card and get access to hidden options.

Here is my result.rar result.rar

 

Thanks man

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

Just got a 7260 card and cant boot up. found this forum upon searching for solutions.

 

Klem, i sent you a PM with the results file link. 

 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jelloh said:

Hi

 

Just got a 7260 card and cant boot up. found this forum upon searching for solutions.

 

Klem, i sent you a PM with the results file link. 

 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dropped you a message, looking forward to your answer. It's nice that this is possible at all and that you do this service for the community, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Simon311 said:

I dropped you a message, looking forward to your answer. It's nice that this is possible at all and that you do this service for the community, thank you!

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening Klem =),

I need help to get a faster Wi-Fi card for my Z510. Can you help me here?

I would really appreciate it!
Here you can find my results.rar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2022 at 11:13 PM, tiozk said:

Good evening Klem =),

I need help to get a faster Wi-Fi card for my Z510. Can you help me here?

I would really appreciate it!
Here you can find my results.rar

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Здравствуйте, Доброе! У нас проблемы до этого родные жесткие диски сдох не работает, поэтому игра gta 5 rp на сервере за два дня, после выхода игры проблемы мелкие сильно тормозит. Это было посередине в сентябре.

 

А в конце сентября я сдал мастер на проверку СЦ. Он заменил новый жесткий диск Seagate BarraCuda 1 ТБ, далее полностью по биос населения, установил Windows 10 Home, обновился через центр обновления и драйвера аудио и видео оборудования. И бах мастер сказал, что проблемы с видюхой нвидиа не исправны, придется новые поставить чипы, но я не стал отказывать.

Диспетчер устройств там выдает ошибку 43, сейчас бывает резко работает см фото, рабочий стол правой кнопки мыши нажал, а там нет панели управления nvidia. А techpowerup нет галочки программы через чип uefi nvidia фото. Далее диагностика lenovo проверял, там непонятно, ты посмотришь листайте на видеокарты / nvidia

Ссылка гугл диска скачивания  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eIp6cviBGXwKvSerf5aop3FRsDdfa-3j/view?usp=sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, diman163 said:

Здравствуйте, Доброе! У нас проблемы до этого родные жесткие диски сдох не работает, поэтому игра gta 5 rp на сервере за два дня, после выхода игры проблемы мелкие сильно тормозит. Это было посередине в сентябре.

 

А в конце сентября я сдал мастер на проверку СЦ. Он заменил новый жесткий диск Seagate BarraCuda 1 ТБ, далее полностью по биос населения, установил Windows 10 Home, обновился через центр обновления и драйвера аудио и видео оборудования. И бах мастер сказал, что проблемы с видюхой нвидиа не исправны, придется новые поставить чипы, но я не стал отказывать.

Диспетчер устройств там выдает ошибку 43, сейчас бывает резко работает см фото, рабочий стол правой кнопки мыши нажал, а там нет панели управления nvidia. А techpowerup нет галочки программы через чип uefi nvidia фото. Далее диагностика lenovo проверял, там непонятно, ты посмотришь листайте на видеокарты / nvidia

Ссылка гугл диска скачивания  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eIp6cviBGXwKvSerf5aop3FRsDdfa-3j/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

Your problem has nothing to do with unlocking the whitelist or advanced settings in bios in this laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By rajsinghfan
      UEFI BIOS Version: GJETA4WW (2.54)
      UEFI BIOS Date (Year-Month-Day): 2020-03-37
      ME Firmware Version: 9.5.60.1952
      Embedded Controller Version: GJHT30WW (1.14)
       
      I need Battery Authentication whitelist Removal because my laptop showing "the battery installed is not supported."
       
      Result.rar & .rom file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/byxsoqpg4j3od25/result_rar_and_rom_file.zip/file
    • By biuro74
      Hi,
       
      So I've landed here to get some help with unlocking my old laptop. I must confess I've done few mods before, but it was on PCs, so was a piece of cake - adding Xeon to supported CPU models, or updating OROM to get a system boot from RAID SSDs. But now I'm trying do "the same" with laptop first time and this is a nightmare, mostly due to multiple BIOS vendors/methods, each of which requires own tools, some works with older revisions, some don't, some require 32-bits, some don't, and all YT examples being done using various configs = so in the end: a mayhem.
       
      My laptop config is:
      Lenovo B570e, i5-2520M, 10GB RAM
      BIOS: 44CN43WW (latest, unmodified), SMBIOS 2.6
      Phoenix/EFI SLIC Mod indicates it is an EFI/Insyde BIOS, but entering the BIOS I've got "Phoenix SecureCore Tiano" info
      WLAN: original damaged, a replacement (by chip) doesn't allow laptop to start - Error 104 Unsupported wireless network device...
       
      All I've found so far was:
      * Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 - to make a BIOS dump file (succees)
      * UEFI Tool - to load dump file, search required module and extract it (success)
      * WinHex - to search an assembler code boundaries, and extract it (WinHex will not save edits = unregistered version), so semi-success
      * Hex Editor Neo - to disassembly code, and probably make changes (so far: in progress:))
       
      And I've stopped at searching the JZ/JNZ mnemonics, probably this is because I've got wrong code boundary (from WinHex), which gives improper disassembled program in preview pane. What I'm looking for is a loop, which I try to obey - regarding to some "popular" links describing this method (unfortunately I can't follow these instructions 1:1 as some programs don't work as supposed and crash - like WinHex, yup, some don't work at all and I need to use different tool).
      One more frustrating thing is I can't find proper tool for final stage - which is good (working) flasher. I can't remember how I've reflashed BIOS previously - must have been years ago - but now PhoenixUEFIWinFlash makes a BSOD (original, executable BIOS downloaded from Lenovo support website uses this program, which shows its GUI for a moment and makes BSOD), and "external", latest Phoenix UEFI WinFlash program doesn't want to work properly at setting up stage. Probably I will have to use phlash16 and FreeDOS, but will see at the end, when I have modded BIOS completed.
       
      Any suggestions (or even better - some ready, modded file), please ?
       
      Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate any clue.
    • By Malenford
      Is it possible to unlock bios on that model? Please help me with it if somebody can.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.