The Rocly road of mPCIe- error 43 et cetera

Hi folks

I am trying to do a project  feels like a project for me -) with w100er - Windows7 , Intel 3632q, HD4000 , dGPU - 650m  and eGPU 1050 - using EVGA 500b as a PSU..

I looked around in the last 3-4 days but I am stuck with error 43 sometimes error 10) .

I installed Prema Bios just yesterday after some worries about ruining my good 11inch  friend , but that gone well.

I tried with couple of nvidia packages and on couple of occasions it get to the point of 1050 recognised as such but not starting - because of the error I presume.

1) I used safe mode / no network  to deinstall the drivers using DDU

2) Then again in Safe  Mode /no Network i used to install package and disable 650m graphics

3) I looked into Prema Bios but couldn't see any options of PCI enabling for hot swapping  ...?

I looked into the corecting the .info files of NVIdia installation but could,n make it up what exactly to write and read that if using Premas Bios could be avoided that step.

I have tried to find a Bios for w110er with PCI unlocked but the last ones that I found and installed  ( just for that reason ) Win7 v1.5 UV EDITION  and OUV editions - did not have that options.

I saw that BIOS for W230 probably have it  but I am not sure could be used in any way /modification for my laptop.

I managed to  make recognised  GTX 1050 and I eve tried to install 720.20 but couldnt despite trying with modified by e .inf files  copied lines from 375.63 or 375.95

I saw on forum about success with 1050ti in similar manner - installed 372.20 and straight after that removing Register coded requirements for reboot - another later version

Any advice which way to go ?  I should decide if  I am going to return the 1050 card and go for RX 480 or something else - I preferred Nvidia because I had a thought of using the internal monitor and looks less power hungry ( 1050 ) compared to 1060  /RX 470

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.