Pascal support for OSX Sierra

Irons324

Hi all, 

As anyone using nVidia cards with OSX will know, we're limited to the 900 series cards, whether they be in eGPU's, Mac Pro or Hackintosh. Of course there is the AMD option for cards, but they simply don't meet up to any expectation I have of a card comparable to nVidia's hardware. 

All of my diggings has shown people saying to wait for nVidia to release webdrivers for OSX and that's going back nearly 8 months now. 

Honestly, I severely dislike Windows as an operating platform, and have miles of trouble getting my eGPU to work with it on my MacBook Pro. But, in lieu of Pascal support for the newer 1000 series cards, I WILL eventually switch over. I know lobbying to Apple is a dead cause, because, well, it's Apple, but I've started a petition to try and gather support for convincing nVidia to write webdrivers for 1000 series cards for OSX. 

So, sign and share this around, I know it's a long shot but hey, a digital signature costs you nothing. 

Thanks. 

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pascal-support-for-osx