EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

Any bet that if you had your laptop with you at the top of the mountain and overclock it, it would the first of its kind.

what a view. Ha ha ive had my whole facial hair freeze like that to one big icicle haha :P New Yorks having the warmest winter ever :( only snowed a few times at all this year and it was a dusting.

@svl7: Nice time to go to one of the coldest places here in switzerland ;D Surely there was a sign "Only this weekend: Liftticket including face freeze for free!" :victorious:

Last saturday I had wastepaper collection with my gymnastics club, was one of the drivers this time, what a luck.:cool: Temps were around -16°C!

• Thumbs Up 1

@svl7 : Nice time to go to one of the coldest places here in switzerland ;D Surely there was a sign "Only this weekend: Liftticket including face freeze for free!" :victorious:

Last saturday I had wastepaper collection with my gymnastics club, was one of the drivers this time, what a luck.:cool: Temps were around -16°C!

That sucks i hate being in the cold unless its for fun like SVL7's endeavors. Negative temps... Ouch!

@StamatisX: I totally forgot to install the benchmark stuff on my new SSD... too bad, would be perfect for benching, even without dice :D

I guess it would, actually I've seen my M15x boot at colder temps :D

I mean leaving it for an hour outside till all of its components have the same temperature with the environment. -30C is definitely out of specs LOL

Back in Laax...Temperatures between -20°C and -25°C, one day snowboarding and now I know how the zombs in BlackOps have to feel everytime I shoot them with the freezegun. :cold2:

@svl7: nice jump ;D hopefully you haven't ended between these two guys :D

i couldn't find any snow :(

escalator-skiing.jpg

come on svl show us what really happened after the jump

2294192402_3fd75fe45c.jpg?v=0

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 2

@ConkersGrillforce1337: Yeah, it's damn cold here as well, at least the felt air temp... the thermometer "only" read about -15°C today, quite a bit warmer than a week ago (-30°C), but it felt even colder... with wind chill factor probably about -40°C, at least according to the weather report.

Still, better than positive temps, at least for skiing :)

@iloveb00bs: Hahaha, sorry, I have to disappoint you, recently I didn't crash when jumping around with the skis... fortunately. I don't fall often while skiing anyway, when I crash then usually it's not very healthy...

Some more pics of yesterday and today:

post-80-14494992655082_thumb.jpg

...I believe I can fly, hahahaha :D

post-80-14494992654146_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992654483_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992654775_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Haha nice iLB it might as well say insert here by the arrow :o

Some pics from last week :D

lr2l.jpg

8y8u.jpg

8k8f.jpg

And if you want to see how that ended...

fx2.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

nahh I think you can do both... It would hurt more if I bricked my GPU compared to planting my face in the snow... LOL

It's been a pretty lame winter here in the midwestern United States... very cold... the more northern areas got a lot of snow. In the more southern parts where I am, we got hit by ice...

Can't wait till spring...