Winter... !! :)

svl7

what a view. Ha ha ive had my whole facial hair freeze like that to one big icicle haha :P New Yorks having the warmest winter ever :( only snowed a few times at all this year and it was a dusting.

@svl7: Nice time to go to one of the coldest places here in switzerland ;D Surely there was a sign "Only this weekend: Liftticket including face freeze for free!" :victorious:

Last saturday I had wastepaper collection with my gymnastics club, was one of the drivers this time, what a luck.:cool: Temps were around -16°C!

• Thumbs Up 1

@svl7 : Nice time to go to one of the coldest places here in switzerland ;D Surely there was a sign "Only this weekend: Liftticket including face freeze for free!" :victorious:

Last saturday I had wastepaper collection with my gymnastics club, was one of the drivers this time, what a luck.:cool: Temps were around -16°C!

That sucks i hate being in the cold unless its for fun like SVL7's endeavors. Negative temps... Ouch!

@ConkersGrillforce1337: Yeah, it's damn cold here as well, at least the felt air temp... the thermometer "only" read about -15°C today, quite a bit warmer than a week ago (-30°C), but it felt even colder... with wind chill factor probably about -40°C, at least according to the weather report.

Still, better than positive temps, at least for skiing :)

@iloveb00bs: Hahaha, sorry, I have to disappoint you, recently I didn't crash when jumping around with the skis... fortunately. I don't fall often while skiing anyway, when I crash then usually it's not very healthy...

Some more pics of yesterday and today:

post-80-14494992655082_thumb.jpg

...I believe I can fly, hahahaha :D

post-80-14494992654146_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992654483_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992654775_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 year later...